30

»»--🍒--««

"Jungkook, come fast." Taehyung shouted from outside waiting for the younger to come so they can head to airport to pick up their families.

"JUST A SECOND!!"

"You are saying just a second for 30 minutes, when your just a-" Not letting Taehyung finish Jungkook just as usual cuts him off.

"Done~" Jungkook sang as he hopped Infront of him, showing his famous bunny smile. Taehyung's world paused for a brief moment after seeing the younger, he looks so adorable. You can say too much adorable for him to handle.

"You have your own clothes but still you are wearing my hoodie. Your obsession over my clothes is getting scarier." Taehyung slightly smacked Jungkook's head, to be honest he also likes it when the younger wear his big clothes swallowing his whole body but he doesn't want the younger to know it.

"Hyungie~ I told you already that my clothes are mind and your clothes are mine also!" Jungkook reminds as the elder just let out a sigh.

"You don't like it? Look, we have matching colors!" Jungkook chirps, pointing at their hoodies.

"Yeah yeah whatever, now get in. We are getting late." Taehyung said coldly, not giving any attention to whatever Jungkook said. The boy frowned and hopped into the car with a big pout capturing his lips.

The drive was quite. Taehyung doesn't know why Jungkook was silent. Whenever he glanced at him he would immediately look away. Who knows what was going on inside his bunny brain.

Now, they were waiting for their families to come out. After waiting for 5 or 10 minutes, they come out, Jimin holding Yoongi's arm J-hope was slightly glancing at their locked hands then jumped between them.

"Jimin, look Jungkook is here!" J-hope pointed his index finger towards Jungkook who was jumping around, couldn't wait any longer to hug his family. Jimin runs towards Jungkook leaving yoongi's hands all alone.

"Duh!!" J-hope smirked before leaving yoongi, running towards Jungkook to join the hug.

"What's wrong with him?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow in disbelief.

"HYUNGIE!!!!" Jungkook wasted no times when Jimin come out, he jumped on him almost making him fall, J-hope also joined them.

"Aww kookie, we missed you a lot!!!!!" J-hope said fake crying, others just laughed at him.

"Woah, you are still short as before. I thought you would gro-"

"MY KOO BABY!" Mrs. Jeon, Mrs. Kim and Jin shout running to Jungkook.

"MAMA!!" Jungkook hugged them like he meet them after 10 years. The trio hugged him tightly.

"How are you!! Did you take your medicine?" Mrs. Jeon asked squeezing his chubby cheeks.

"Yess~" Jungkook sang showing his bunny smile.

"Taehyung didn't scold you, right?" Mrs.kim asked while glaring at Taehyung.

"Noooo. Taetae hyungie was nice to me." Jungkook blushed remembering the sweet time they spent together.

"Yeah~ I can see how nice he was." Jimin on the other hand seems like saw something which other didn't notice yet since jungkook's hoodie was too big to show his neck but detective Jimin saw it when they were hugging the hell out of Jungkook. Jimin wiggled his brows at Jungkook while smirking, everyone just looked at him in confusion except Taehyung.