chapter 5

The letter

Eva's p.o.vo

As I woke up I walk to Noah's closest and pull out one of  my favourite leather jacket and than some thing fell out it was a letter with my name on it so what do? I  opened the it

Dear Eva

I've known you since I was 14 and you were 12amd you were all I wanted since then. I hurt you more than once in many different ways, but I promise it's our time now no disruptions,no destructions, no arguments, just you and me..

You are my happiness, your the light to my darkness, my love my soulmate ,my lover, my heart was meant to beat for you and only you Eva...

I know our happiness depends on each other and we know that's toxic  but we can't help it...

My fear isn't if heights or spiders it's you, fear that I'll lose you, fear that I won't treat you right, fear that I'll hurt you again I don't wanna loose you again Eva.

So I want you to promise me you'll always be mine and I'll never loose you again...

Promise me if anything I mean anything happens to me that you won't change you'll stay your happy ,chearfull, optimistic and loving person and  don't ever hide your light let it shine bright and let it glow for all to see. And promise me you'll find someone else cause I don't wanna look down at you and see you lonely and missrible.

I love you more than life itself

Noah

As I finished reading I felt tears running down my cheeks. And that's when I turned into a sobbing mess.

Blake p.o.v

As I'm on my way to Eva I hear her crying and not small cries loud and broken cries and that's when it hits me she finally let her garuard down.
So Iran into her room and found her on the bed crying with a letter in her hand so my first instinct is to go and comfort her and she gives me the letter I I feel a single treat run down my cheek and then I start to do my best to comfort her
~~~~~
So Eva has been crying for an few hours  straight and she finally fell a sleep I can't help but wonder what went through Noah's mind when he wrote this letter so those who don't know me I'm Blake White  So Me and Eva have known each other since we were kids she and Angel are like sisters to me and Noah and I were friends since we started highschool and I knew all about how he loved her cause he used to talk about her every day I still remember when they first kissed it was passed midnight and he called  around one.

~~~~~~~
Flashback

So I was sleeping peacefully when suddenly I heard my phone go off so I look at my caller ID and it's Noah so I answer thinking it about the gang
"Hey boss what's up is something wrong? " I asked
"No everything is fine did I wake you I just wanted to talk to so I kissed Eva today and surprisingly she kissed back do you think she likes me to , cause it would be great and it would be bad cause I don't want her living our lifestyle what if they hurt her or.." he says but I cut him off
"Dude relax don't overthink it it was just a first kiss it all ready dangerous cause she's hanging out with you so the sooner you tell her the batter and the sooner I can go to bed good night well talk tomorrow." I say as I end the call 

~~~end of Flashback

He was madly in love with her so why would he write this unless her new what was coming or he didn't want her part of this lifestyle anyway better not tell the others unless she's wants to open...