chapter 9

Eva's p.o.v

It's been two months since I've in a coma if you wondering I'm still not awake but I'm know what's going on around me but I can't open my eyes

I still can't believe I lost my babies why didn't I try harder to Protect them but everything happens for a reason Maybe they are happier dead with Noah than alive .

Suddenly I felt the urge to open my eyes but as I opened my eyes I was blinded by the light and the twins walked in

"Hey , your awake "jack says
"Your awake " they said and rushed to wards me and pulled me into hug
"Can't breathe " I say
"Sorry Eva we just missed you a lot do you know how boring if us when your not around everyone went all sad and blamed them self for your condition never scare us like that we missed you your like the sister we never had "they said as the start to tear up and I can't help but feel guilty "shouldn't you call a doctor or something to like tell them I'm awake?"I asked and it looked like that realisation just strucked them and I couldn't help but smile .

**A few moments later

After the doctors left and everyone came to say hi and apologize and give there simpathy I decided I need a long vacation from everyone and everything so I call my brother Luke
"Hey who is this"said  a familiar voice
"Hey  Fretto (brother)" I say
"Eva is this you omg I haven't heard from you for over a year and why are you calling me now what's up is angel alright are you okay is Noah treating you right."he say s it takes a few seconds for me to find my voice so I finally answered "Evan everyone is all right it's about Noah. Noah died three months ago and I'm in the hospital and need to disappear ASAP."I say "be there in about 2hours sis,stay strong live yea."he say and hang up so you are probably confused now we'll Luke is my twin brother  and nobody knows about him accept angel and Noah well yeah and I think it's time for a trip ...

A few hours ago Evan arrived and we decided on a plan and left again now I'm currently watching a movie with Angel and Ethan and talked about the usual when suddenly everything went dark and I felt my life slipping away...

Angels p.o.v.

So Eva , Ethan and I  were watching movies and did some catching up when suddenly Eva's monitors went off and then the nurse's rush in and we were chased out , everything went so fast I could even proses what happened and when everyone came and asked questions looking for answers that I can't answer and then the doctor came and the look on his face said it all ...

Nobody's p.o.v

As the doctors exit the room and looks at Eva's family they can already see the apologetic look from the first two deaths the sealed with 2months ago and than everyone broke down in tears .

It was not just any death it was the death of a leader, a friend, a sister, a mentor, the missing peace of the puzzle and the glue that capted everything in place and it's was also the day the most feared died... little DD they know it was all an acted to get revenge ...

Evans p.o.v. (surprise)

After Eva called I rushed to the hospital when I got there I saw my little sister looking like death it self, I feel like the worst brother ever . No I'm not part of Vipper Rose but I'm actually part of the Italian Mafia can you blame me.