Chapter 3

Y/n's PoV

"Hmmm"
I stretched with a smile keeping my eyes closed. Ah...it's a shame I have to leave this warm comfy bed every morning.
Wait! I...I didn't sleep here.
I sat up at lightning speed and looked around. How did I get here?! 
I don't remember coming to bed.
I stared at his fur coat laying next to me.
Where's your master? I squeezed my lips.
I could hear his voice very vaguely in the background. I slowly got off and opened the curtains to look. He was stood on the balcony, talking on his phone, sounding very serious.
Did he carry me to the bed last night?! I dare not ask.
I slowly closed the curtains wondering and made my way to the bathroom.

I came out rubbing the towel on my wet hair. I stopped after seeing him stood in front of our wedding picture, sipping hot coffee.

Haah!
I gasped loudly. Suddenly, Vivaldi was in my head with his violin playing Storm from four seasons!
Gasping was a mistake! But it's ok. Why?! You may ask! Because I've made a worse mistake! What mistake? Drawing a smile on his picture with my pink lipstick, giving him freckles on his nose and cheeks with my brow pencil. Adding to that I drew little curls all over his smooth slicked back hair. And not to mention the little pink hearts I added all over that permed hairstyle I gave him.
He turned to me with a probing stare. His brows furrowed as he sucked in his cheeks pursing his lips.

Holy sugar plum! He looked hella hot!
Aish! No! I can't be distracted! This fight or flight time.
Definitely FLIGHT in this case.
I gulped.
He looked scary and yet hot, the possibility of this was puzzling like it's some sort of sorcery.
But rather than being all dazed by the anger on this hot mafia's face, I should really run for my life!
That's common sense which I seem to be missing right this moment. You know, like a rabbit sat in the middle of the motorway at night, staring at the headlights of a speeding car wondering what those bright shiny things are.

Slowly I covered my head fully with the towel and peeked at him through the small gap. He took a final sip of his coffee and placed the cup on top of the chest of drawers in front of him.
Tae: "Nice work."
He murmured deep in his throat.
Y/n: "Errr....I was just trying to..."

Ok...Why am I even trying to explain this?!
Oh God! I was kicking myself inside. How could I be so forgetful and not rub it off. Do I explain or just run, or even better, just become invisible! Invisible sounded safe at this point. My brain worried and wondered about thousand things at once.

Tae: "You were trying to..."
He pushed for my explanation and stepped forward.
Y/n: "I was... uhm... I was..."
I stepped back clumsily pointing my finger at his picture.
Tae: "You were...?"
He took another step raising his right eyebrow.
Ok, Really, I should just run.
Y/n: "I was just trying to make you look cute..."
I blurted stumbling back and turning to leg it towards the dressing room.

He leaped forward reaching for me and I screamed running for my life.
Y/n: "Arghhhh! I'm sorry..."
Yelling a very ill mannered apology, I ran into the dressing room as he followed behind me.
I got caught sooner than I thought. I found myself locked in his arms and scuffling to get out.
Tae: "Don't try that with me!"
He chuckled victoriously.
Y/n: "No, No, No. I'm sorry...Sorry."
I pleaded repeatedly.
Tae: "Are you really?"
He teased and started tickling me under my top. I wriggled uncontrollably bursting into giggles. I could hear him giggle and laugh too, in the most adorable way. Something I never imagined he could do.
Y/n: "Ahhh!"
I grabbed his shirt trying to stop him, and in the process I managed to rip off few of his Chanel shirt buttons. Chanel really need to look into quality assurance of their clothes!
Y/n: "Ohhh!"
I froze at once seeing his chest. So this is what's hidden under that fur coat.
Oh my...! I found myself speechless again.