different feeling's?

As months passed marinette was now 17 but everyone forgotten about her Birthday only tiki gotten her a present marinette was crying at her balcony when chat noir comes to her with a present, " happy birthday princess!" Chat noir was confused because marinette was crying" " Princess..?" Marinette falls down the the ground crying, " hey hey mari its ok" as chat whips a tear from her face they stare at each other and chat noir kisses her marinette as shocked as anything she kisses his back, " just think as that as a birthday kiss " marinette tells him why shes crying and chat felt so bad. " princess meet me at your balcony at 11:00pm tonight wear a nice dress and just wear something pretty" Marinette was so confused but she was about to ask why but chat noir was gone all marinette could see was chats shadow in the night sky. Chat goes to where ladybug and him sit every night and ladybug is sitting there waiting for chat  " hey ladybug!" "No more bugaboo I see" Chat doesnt know if he should call her bugaboo when he is in love with marinette " well I don't know if I should because I met someone" "o..oh c..congrats" ladybug was confused she only stammers when she is with adrien lady bug thinks to herself "omg do i like chat..!" Chat and ladybug talk for a while until a akuma alert goes off on ladybugs bug phone " oh no this seem like a bad one chat OMG" " what is it ladybug?" "The akuma person has a army and they have the most dangerous guns in the world".