Twin Beaks PT 1

We back at it again with Kipo and her friends tryna find her Father. Kipo is reading the map talking about a... nose for some reason?

Kipo:Maybe I'm reading this wrong
Wolf:(Stoic silence)
Y/N: (Whispers) That's probably how some of the readers feel with some of these chapters
Kipo:What?
Y/N:What?
Kipo:What is it with you and readers and chapters?
Y/N:You can hear that?
Kipo:Yeah
Y/N:Damn I was told no one would hear me break the 4th wall

(Flashback)
Y/N:So when I break the 4th wall it's going to be like the Ultimate Spider-Man TV flop?
That's right
Yeah that's right the writer of the story gets dialogue
Y/N:(Gasp) 4th wall break inside a 4th wall break, that's like... 16 walls, also if your lying imma break your walls
...Pause
Y/N:Not like that
(Ends)

Kipo looks at them weirdly "Are you OK?" she asks the answer she got was "I'm fine, I'm just gonna have to break a lot of walls today" Y/N looks up "Oh hell" Wolf hears this and looks up then shouts "Take cover!" Everyone does so as Hummingbombers fly by and Scooter Skunks ride by on... motorcycles... psych they're on scooters "The packs are out in force today" says Wolf, Y/N concurs "Quite unusual... ayo is that a Lambo?" Kipo speaks up "Hey so Wolf can we talk about the emotions being thrown last night?" "Nope" "...Then maybe you can explain why you thought we would go our separate ways?"

Y/N then speaks "I thought that was explained last week- I mean last chapter- I mean last episode- I mean last night

(Elsewhere)
(Many walls break down)
Goddamn it. On the bright side these are Netflix walls, so they're the ones paying to get these prepared, serves them right after producing a movie made to attract pedos

(Back to the show... story... whichever)

Wolf:Our deal was I get you back to your people, and then I move on
Y/N:Which makes no sense
Wolf:I don't do burro-
Y/N:Don't f**king interrupt me, and what did I tell you about that "I'm not a people person" or that "I don't do burrows" Bullshit? Huh? Look just because you have a pussy doesn't mean you can act like one so cut that out

After hearing this Benson gasps in shock, Dave laughs, Kipo sits disturbed at her lover's words and Wolf just looks angry but confused at the same time "I'm going to assume by everyone else's faces that I should be shocked and offended, but I'm not, nor am I a cat" this causes Benson, Dave, and Y/N to look at her confused before laughing hysterically

Then she looks to Benson and Dave "Wait when did you two get in here?" Benson answers "When Y/N mentioned a lambo" Dave agrees "Yeah. Now where this lambo at?" Kipo then pipes up "Wait so we're not gonna talk about the disturbing mixture of words that left Y/N's mouth?" Y/N looks at her stupid "Not the first inappropriate thing you've heard me say, won't be the last" they then deliver a wink her way before jumping out the car, Benson and Dave following close behind then Dave spots "Woah! Big nose!"

Kipo gets out the car with an audible gasp "It is a nose!" Benson wrenches "What is that smell?!" Y/N answers "Probably boogers, or the apparent city dump according to that sign" they point to the sign on the nose "Or maybe someone had a Taco Tuesday or something" Kipo gasps again but Y/N puts a hand over her mouth before she speaks "I know what your gonna say, and trust me when I tell you it's best not to say it" Kipo then spots "A lunchbox, it's got the same symbol as the map" "Ram lunchbox, neat" says Y/N before Dave claims "I got this"

Dave then tries to go super (Keyword:tries) he only grows a massive arm "It kinda worked"
Y/N:And that kids is one of the many reasons as to why men masturb-
Benson covers Y/N's mouth before they can finish
Zarbon:Mmm

Everyone looks up to see

Y/N:Hey it's Pearl from Steven Universe before she was lame, clingy, and bitchy
Zarbon looks confused "Is that a compliment?" Y/N nods "I did mean it as one believe it or not" then Wolf asks "What kinda pod is that?" Kipo beams "It's a Time Machine! How do you have a Time Machine?" "I stole it from Conton City" Y/N pipes up "And you lived despite the amount of time patrollers that live in that city which are a LOT?" "Yes" Benson asks "How?" "I'm not sure, I'm also not sure how to properly use it" says Zarbon before figuring it out "Oh I figured it out goodbye children!" The Time Machine then zips away before Dave asks "Should we have stopped him?" Y/N then says "Nah the Time Patrollers can take care of him"