38; Tequila

ZHUBAO

"We should buy some gifts for him." Enzi suggested and smiled at us.

"Tss, he already has everything, what he always wanted..." Azhi rolled his eyes.

"So, what should we do then?" Junhao asked. "I mean, I agree, Xinhao's really a walking wealth."

"Let's decorate cakes for him?" I asked, "It's the thought that counts after all."

"Thats a good idea, no, that's a brilliant idea." Guanyu said.

"Yeah, we can make him happy by giving him something we made..." Yuhan said.

"He's turning seventeen, so, plus four cakes for you Zhu" Enzi pointed him.

"Why me?" He scratched the back of his head.

"I'll just help you after I make mine." I smiled.

He smiled back. "Thanks."

"Let's go, I'll make a banana cake, you all just need to decorate it" I said.

"Do you even know how to bake?" Ji asked.

"Of course she knew..." It was Junhao who responded. "She always knew everything not every girls do."

"So, let's bake?" I asked them. "Uh by the way, is Xinhao not going here?"

"No, we'll just meet him at the entertainment." Rain responded.

"Good!" I thumb up and went to the kitchen, they all helped me to prepare the ingredients. "Hey Tianrun, help me to teach them.."

"Nah, just help each other, that will be much easier." Rain responded. "Hang, give me the banana..."

"Okay..." I shrugged my shoulders, Rain and Hang did mash all the banana.

"Put one and a half-mashed banana using this beaker..." Rain said and gave them.

"Put this..." I gave Zhixin a teaspoon and a bowl of baking soda. "Just one teaspoon each."

"Junhao, put some of these..." Tianrun gave him a bowl of baking soda and continued putting three cups of all purpose flour in each container.

"Hang, put one and a half teaspoon of ground cinnamon in each container..." I gave him the bowl.

"How about me, I wanna help too..." Enzai pouted at me, he is really cute doing such, so I smiled.

"Here, just put one and a half teaspoon each..."  I gave him the salt.

"Yay, thanks!" He smiled at me before he went to the other table to help putting everything.

"I'll put the butter..." Yuhan said.

"Done?" Rain asked.

"Yah, we just need to mix it..." I spoke.

"The others will use the eggbeater except us..." Azhi pointed me, so as Rain.

"Yaah, thats okay..." I spoke.

"Ten over seventeen..." I said, taking out those small sized cake from the oven, that was just done being baked, so that the others started to decorate it all.