9

Marriage On Weekend's 9

Abhi & Pragya cuddling each other in live area on sofa with blanket, their legs resting on table, their full concentrate on TV screen, Pragya having popcorn, sometimes she feeding Abhi too, if someone look them from back, they could think they are busy with kissing, & main door open with silent, & a loud scream they both heard, they both look back..

Abhi with surprise tone, still they both are in cuddling position- Disha!

Disha turn herself, she showing her back to them- in live area you both are making out your personal world wild life, this is so embarrassing..

Pragya trying to come out from his side hugged but he refused it, he replied to Disha- what are you talking, first of all, why are you showing your back to us, you having design tattoo..

Disha with irks tone- duffer man! I'm talking about you both..

Abhi still not getting her, he irks by Pragya's action, she trying to come out from his side hugged, & he says to Pragya with irks tone- now what are you doing, please stop it, I'm talking with Disha, she is behaving like mad, & you too, how can I understand you both at the same time..

Pragya reply him with irks in low tone- Disha is right, you are duffer man, she is awkward by us, don't you get it, now leave me..

Abhi- why she awkward by us, we are just cudd, & he realise why Pragya trying to be out from his side hugged & why Disha showing her back to them, & quickly he leave Pragya with very carefully, she stood on her feet first..

Pragya to Disha- Disha turn yourself, & sorry..

Disha turn herself with closing eyes- sure!

Abhi- yeah!

Pragya stop to Disha again- no, one second!

Pragya turn to Abhi & says to him with low tone- just go in & change yourself, you're in short..

Abhi too in low tone- arrye it's just short..

Pragya in stern tone- Abhi..

Abhi- ok, fine, I'm going! & He get up from the sofa with blanket, he draped blanket around him & goes in bedroom..

Disha ask with innocent tone- you guys are done..

Pragya- yes! Now you can open your eyes..

Disha- in live area! You guys are crazy! Infact in future I'm gonna do these with my partner..

Pragya- Disha that's not what you think!

Disha- ohh! Your pink cheeks telling me everything..

Pragya close her eyes in shyness, Disha comes near to her & give a tight hugged & says- I was so missing these..

Pragya hugged her back & say with choked tone- I missed you so much..

Disha console her, she rubbing Pragya's back & says- bhabh's please don't cry man! Otherwise I'll too start to cry..

Pragya came out from her hugged & cupped her face with teary eyed & says- it's just my happiness..

Disha with brim eyes in her voice a immense happiness- I'm so happy, I'm gonna be buzzi very soon, thanks a lot to giving me a promotion..

Pragya only smile with teary eyes..

Disha clear Pragya's teary eyes & says- now no more cry, no more sadness, just be happy, & be relax, I'm here only for you baby, so you only think about baby & only baby, that's your 24*7 job..