12

Last Part 12

For two weeks Abhi & Pragya not going to their parents house, they both feel guilty, but as same as they have a faith on their parents love too, Disha being spicy food in their dream one family..

Disha talking on cell with Pragya & Abhi, they talking about Pragya's nausea & morning sickness & many other things too, she look her mother coming out from the room & she quickly change the topic- bhabh's why don't you try watermelon..

Pragya not understand what she talking about, & she replied- it's not good for health that much, as per doctor's instructions, & doctor suggested me so many things, & even they suggested me not heavy weight, don't sleep on tummy & it's a big list..

Disha says- ohh doctor suggested you heavy weight's too, but it's not good in pregnancy period, & she look her coming towards her..

Pragya with confusing tone- what are you saying Disha, it's not good in pregnancy period..

Disha- ohh that's good, they suggested you sleep on tummy, & same time Madhu pull cell from Disha's hold & she says..

Madhu- which doctor suggested you wrong things, that doctor have the original degree, don't go that doctor here after, & listen, on evening I'm coming to receive you, & we both are going for check up at another good doctor..

Pragya & Abhi got it Disha's wrong talks & Pragya reply- ok maa..

Madhu- start to eat dry fruits, fruit's & lot's of vegetables, it's good for baby, & don't give any stress on your tummy, don't sleep on your tummy, sleep as much as possible on your back, & while seating on couch or chair, keep cushion behind on your back, that won't back pain you a lot..

Pragya & Abhi exchange the look with smile & says- ok maa..

Madhu- good, & she handover cell to Disha again, & walks towards for her work..

After she go Disha says- it works..

Abhi- before you do anything like these, you have to give a signal at least, you just started & go on & on, how we know maa is around you, & she listing your nonsense babbling..

Disha- bro have a some hot coffee & keep clam, I want to be like versatile batsman in your dream..

Pragya- ok, but please don't pull the trigger so much..

Disha- yes, you just be relax..

Abhi cut the call before Pragya reply to Disha, & he pulled cell from Pragya's hand, & says- now it's time for me only..

Pragya- you are such jealousy cat..

Abhi says with proud tone- yes I'm..

Pragya hold Abhi through his waist & says- you look handsome today..

Abhi- is it compliment or a signal of pleasure..

Pragya smiles & says- what do you think..

Abhi move his face towards her with smiles go to catch her lips & same time door bell ring, Pragya lightly hit a punch on his shoulder, & says- go open the door..

Abhi- it's pending..

Pragya- ok, go now, & Abhi getting up from the side of her..

He open the door & surprise to look Pragya's mother on door with her father, he take a blessing from both, & he welcome them in, Pragya too surprised to look her parents, & she give them a warm side hugged..