If RC9GN meets UwU Cat

Randy: What is this unholy creation?

Randy was walking around with Nomi holding hands after buying groceries when all of the sudden this unholy pink UwU cat creature came towards them with heart eyes. How is that even possible?

Nomi: I'm sorry, kid but where's your parent?

Nomi bend down to give room and being the moral he is. The UwU cat purred.

UwU cat: I'm your boyfriend~

Randy got triggered. Oh hell no, Nomi is Randy's boyfriend. No one else!

Randy: I'm sorry, kid. But he's mine!

UwU cat: I'm not a kid, I'm 20 years old!

Randy and Nomi stood still and only Nomi managed to sustain his laughter. Randy however laughed. Soon, the whole crew came and saw the scenario happening. They laughed as well except for B.M.

B.M: Hello there. What are you?

UwU cat: I'm an UwU cat?

B.M: And do you think being like this is fun? It looks more dangerous to me. Let's get you some other clothes and then we can get you a boyfriend. Just promise to not purr, moan or anything beyond those. Got it?

UwU cat nod his little head and followed her into a few stores. Soon they came out and the UwU cat has a new look. He is wearing a simple pastel pink t-shirt, a small skirt and skinny blue jeans. Everyone admits it looked better than that stupid maid outfit he got earlier. And is he growing a few inches?

B.M: Now off you go, Mason. Have fun.

Mason: Thanks, I owe you big time.

Everyone looked at B.M curiously. K.C knew why so he just smiled.

B.M: What?

Randy: His name is Mason?

B.M: Yeah.

Nomi: Why did you help him?

B.M: It's better than laughing at them.

Howard: But they're gross!

B.M: And they're still human. If you help him and others be better I'm sure they won't be as gross as you think. Come on, lets go back to the studio.

Crew: Yes, ma'am.

"Laughter can bring happiness, but it can also being embarrassment"