Chapter five

Pansātaigā Pov

After spending time with Yasaka and Kunou I made my way back into town as I was walking down the street where I see a homeless men sitting on the side of the wall with hardly nothing to his name. His cloths were all torn up and covered with dirt and mud a total mess. I walked up to him and asked if he was okay as he looked up at me scared as I could tell he had PTSD he must have served in the war. I felt sorry for him and all the other veterans not only in Japan but also in the United States. They have giving so much and in return what do they receive? Nothing but living on the streets cold alone hungry I bet some of them may even had families now divorced such a sad lot.

"Hey it's okay pal I'm here to help you." I said as I reached into my pocket and gave him some money that I earn from my time as a singer and gave it to him as he cried and hugged me. He told me no one had showed him this level of kindness before and that he lost everything his Job his house his family everything as I patted his back and told him I help him to the local shelter as he nodded his head. After I helped him and few of his fellow homeless vets to the shelters I decided to do something for the veteran's as I called in some people who owned me a few favors as I told them I was putting a concert for the army veteran's as they agreed to help. After a few hours of setting up in the Amphitheater I send out a message on twitter that I was holding a concert for the army vets both Japanese and American. Within a few hours the place was packed with people from civilian to military personal as I was dressed in in a nice outfit. My sister Himari was there as well as she was backstage with me making sure I had everything.

"Your doing a good thing for the people brother." Himari said as I nodded my head.

"I know it's not much but I have to do this not for me but for the people who lost everything." I replied as there was a knock on my door as the stage hand said there was one minute as I said I be there.

"Here we go." I said as I headed towards the door but not before Himari kissed me on the cheek and said I be fine. Once I got close to the stage I took a deep breath and walked onto the stage as everyone cheered as I stood in front of the crowd and spoke into the mic.

"This song goes out to the Veterans who served as it didn't matter what country  they where from."  I said as the crowd died down and listen to what I had to say before they cheered before the I started playing .

(a/n: This song really hits me emotionally I cry every time I hear it and I think it fits this scene nicely)

(lyrics)

I spoke to God today

And she said that she's ashamed

What have I become

What have I done

I spoke to the Devil today

And he swears he's not to blame

And I understood

'Cause I feel the same

Arms wide open

I stand alone

I'm no hero

And I'm not made of stone

Right or wrong

I can hardly tell

I'm on the wrong side of Heaven