My worlds so different now

walking through my old neighborhood today, listening to music and reminiscing

I was a bit sad at first, missing who I once was.
The feeling of not having responsibilities that I once had with a different health.
Responsibilities like most people have.
I thought of my new responsibilities I now have as a disabled man and compare the two.
wow! Two really seperated worlds for sure.
I  come from a world where we mostly have the same dreams and responsibilities and can relate to our fellow friends.
To now be in a completely isolated world where I meet the unknown everyday.
A world that changes every second and demands attention at a responsibility that very second.
A world where you may have sympathy,  but never will have true understanding of being unselected from your true roots. To then be thrown into a blender and expect others to relate.

 To then be thrown into a blender and expect others to relate

I  feel my legs vibrating and skin tightening.
My muscles are sore and feel like they are being pulled very tight.
My feet burn and bones are aching.
Never will this stop me from pursuing and accomplishing what I have set for my day.
Multiple sclerosis may have me, but not at my mercy and never at my will.

I believe what we eat affects our health no matter what our circumstances

I always try to eat as clean as I can no matter what food I choose to have at the time.
It is very hard for me to stay on just one plan or style of eating (although I try my hardest.)
Between getting highly nauseous and barley being able to eat do to heightened sensatory issues. To having no taste and or appetite because of other symptoms.
I  say it is okay to eat whatever I can that day.
Somedays it may be really good clean eating, other days it may be a protein shake or a full pizza.
whatever it is,  is what my is telling me it can handle at that time.
So I learned to not only listen to my body but trust in it as well.

To truly balance all of this as I battle all my symptoms creates a world so different from one I once knew.
My responsibilities from before have now become alot less stressful now that my health and wellness is my new perspective.
Ever since this illness has entered my life, all I can do is fight, not to be the old me but for the new me and my new unorthodox life of change.