9} Drunk Sex

//contains strong sexual context

Your POV:

You, Neymar and the rest of the Barcelona team are going to a club as of the victory of them winning an important game.

It's getting late and we have to be at the club by 9 and it's now 7:30 so I decide to get ready. I have a shower and put on a short black dress(pic at the top) and do my makeup ; eyeliner , smokey eyeshadow and red lipstick. I then finish the look with 6inch heels.

You meet Neymar downstairs with him smiling on his phone. You fake cough to grab his attention. His eyes widen in ore and make his way over too me.

"You look beautiful me amour" he's says will grabbing my butt, cheekily. I giggle and peck his soft lips.

We make our way to the club and arrive to the doors, sweat and alcohol hit me as I walk into the club. Neymar holds my hand as we walk to the bar where we meet the rest of the team. We order some shots and down them.

The night goes along and I'm already wasted. All I want is Neymars soft touch around me but on the other hand I want him to do me here right now.

When I get wasted I'm up for anything.. anything. I find Neymar drinking with the lads so I walk over to him kissing him passionately. The taste of alcohol enters while we kiss.

"I-I want you b-baby " Neymar slurs.

He's absolutely wasted , and he knows it. I love Neymar but when he's drunk he just turns me on even more. Luckily the club is in walking distance so we get to our apartment and start to kiss again.

My head is spinning but nothing can stop this rush and lust that's within me. We are now on his bed, the kiss still going on, he removes my dress and then starts to kiss me neck. Even though we're drunk I can feel his love.

You are both now naked and his hands move up your body to massage your boobs. His lips glide over your shoulder to your ear.

"B-baby, I want y-you so bad." He whispers in my ear.

Not only did you just grow wetter, but you get shivers down your spine. One of his hands moves down your body, to your hot core.

He pushes one his long fingers in you, making you moan. He pumps his finger in and out, whispering dirty things in your ear.

"You think this feels good? My cock's gonna feel even better, baby." He nips at your earlobe. You shudder, tuning around to kiss him. Neymars never been this.. open and sexual before. Normally he was sweet, and passionate, and not as vocal. You were loving this side of him.

You kiss down his neck as he grips your ass. As you make your way down his belly, you stop to look up at him, rubbing your hands along his thighs.

"Fuck!" Neymar mutters.

You grab a hold of his throbbing length and lick up his shaft. You feel his eyes boring into you as he grabs onto your hair, lightly pushing you closer to him.

You take him into your mouth. You watch as his eyes flutter close and his mouth gaps open. The heaving of his chest and the flexing of his arms muscles guiding head turns you on like nothing else.

Neymars length brushes against your entrance and you groan
. "Beg for me." He whispers biting your neck gently. "Oh my- Ney please."

"Please what?" He pushes himself against you.

"Please fuck me." Neymar chuckles. And with that, Neymar pushes himself into you, groaning loudly.

A tingling sensation spreads throughout your whole body, making your toes curl. Ney grabs once of your legs and holds it close to his waist. His pace gets quicker as he whispers sweet words in your ear.

"I would never just fuck you." He whispers, grunting. "This is just my way of showing you how much I love you."

You moan, throwing your head back in pleasure, as Neymar thrusts harder into you, hitting all of the right places. You mutter your oh my goshs and let out strings of profanity as he ravishes you.

He suddenly pulls out and gets on his knees in-front of you. You look down as he, expectantly, runs his tongue over your heat.

You gasp. Your heat was already sensitive from what has just happened, so everything felt 98% better than usual.

Neymars mouth works you perfectly until you're unraveling. From the heavy breathing to tightly grabbing his hair; You're seeing white from the pleasure.

He slams and slams back into you. You're overwhelmed with pleasure and so is he. "Oh my God (y/n)" He yells quickly thrusting into you.

You lick his neck and suck on all of the spots he loves before he's unraveling with you, again. Coming down from your climaxes, Neymar pulls out and smiles at you.

"I really love you. Oh my-" You cut him off with a kiss.

"I love you too." You whisper.