14} You catch him cheating #3

May contain strong sexual themes//

As requested by a reader this chapter will be in the future and may contain some plot twists, hope you enjoy

(This chapter will be extra long and would usually be two chapters but it's the finale of this 3 part imagine, so enjoy and please vote✨)

*5years later*

Marco's pov:
She was effortlessly beautiful. Her long brown hair waved and caressed her body in a way that made me envy hair in a way I never have before. Her deep emerald green view took over my soul and wrapped itself around my heart. As she occasionally looked towards me, I longed for that single moment where she looked back at me as well. And for that split second of pure bliss and perfected joy, our eyes would meet, and what I perceived in my mind as a mutual attraction became stronger with each and every passing moment we shared our gaze.

I found myself questioning everything else I thought about the ideas of love and beauty. I imagined a idealistic scenario where she would be mine forever and I would be contempt and in complete ecstasy as I held her close to me with a typical sunset in the background. 

All of this raced through my mind as she looked at me for those 3 and a half seconds, and I realized, depending all on me, that this could be the start of something grand. Maybe this time she could be more than what I want, but what I need.

I took a deep breath, "it's now or never Marco" I muttered to myself.

Your pov:
"Who was that?" You asked your best friend.

My best friend Amber, we met after I left Neymar. After that encounter I left and moved into a luxury apartment where I would be sharing with someone else : obviously I wasn't financially able to afford a luxury apartment all to myself.

That's where Amber comes in. Never did I think that this room mate would be the best thing that ever happened to me since.. since Neymar.

I quickly erased him out of my memory and got back to reality, where I had an amazing boyfriend; Marco.

She raised her eyebrows a little in shock and stumbled over her words "err n-no one"
"Sureeee" you said disbelievingly.

"Oh look there's a sale!! Let's go!" She said dragging you towards the shop, more like she was trying to get out of telling me who was on the phone.

*1 hour later*

"Can we go now? I'm exhausted and I want to see Marco" you groaned.

"Just a little longer please! I want to see if I can buy a new top" Amber pleased with her puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh fine " I say while I roll my eyes.

*half an hour later*

"Thanks for today Amber it was fun" you thanked your friend after she dropped you off outside Marcos house.

"No problem, have fun" she winked, before you could question her she drove off. Shrugging your shoulders you walked over to the front door. Once you entered you took your shoes off and called out for Marco, but he didn't reply
"Marco?" You shouted again, still no reply. You decided to go into the kitchen where there was a note on the table.