One

Content: Dream broke out of prison and killed Tommy. Sam doesn't know yet and is searching for him

-Tommy! where are you? Sam screamed. he had just entered the big init hotel.

-oh jack, do you know where t.., he stops and looks at jacks face. His eyes is red and he looks sad.

-You don't know sam? Dream, he... sam, dream killed him.....

Realization hit sam to fast. Tommy was gone. Dream killed him. It was his fault. He was in charge of the prison. Dream escaped because of him. Tommy died because sam could not protect him.

-are you ok sam? Jack said quietly as if he was scared to break the silence. Sam didn't answer. He walked out of there. Heading to the prison. Dream would be there. Dream knew that sam cared for tommy. Dream knew...

He sped up his steps, tears forming behind his mask. And as he saw the prison the tears fell. Sam stopped and just stared at the prison. The prison. If he knew this would happend dream would be dead. Yet here he was. Dream standing in front of the gate, holding a thick book in his hands. 

The revival book.

The book that could bring back Tommy.

The book that caused all of this.

-so sam, dream began. You want to bring back tommy, right?

                                                                                          *********

Damn a sad chapter to start with. NO WORRIES THO I WILL BE WRITING SOME FLUFF TO!!!! 

Anyways do you like this book so far? I did this instead of homework at 2 am. Can you tell? I ran out of energy and ideas. If you have any requests of what i should write please comment!

And for now, goodnight, good morning or good day, til we see again.