hello my darlings <3

Hello! my (now)weekly remainder to tell you all that you are amazing and are amazing people! 
Now, if you're sad or upset, here is something to get your head out of it. calm music sometimes helps. so here is one of my favoriet things to here when i'm sad! plus, it helps me remember all the good happy times.

Yes it's undertale. the reason being that it's nice and calm. now, when your sad, don't listen to sad music. i'll next week i'll make a playlist for happy songs to make people feel better. and funny videos.

Music makes people upset, makes people happy, and make people think more about life. and i want everyone to be happy. so calm, happy music is something i feel like would be great. yes most of them are undertale because the songs with undertale are calm, short and sweet. and make me happy. and will probably do the same for you. so um, yea.

like this one. it's also his theme but has words. I have related to this song and i cried. but this also helped me get over that. to understand when someone leaves you, you have to move on, make new friends. and try to forget about them no matter how long it takes. it also took a a while to forget about a friend who left me beacuse of how i acted. and now i know my mistakes, i can change and become a better person, and be happy that there is a hell lot of other people who care, and will make sure you're ok no matter what. 

now, if you like 'dark' or 'offincive' humor. this might be the songs for you! comedy songs by bo burnham!

They are very funny. although some of the things he says may be triggering to a few people, it's funny to me.

And that's all i'm going to show today- if you need to vent, DM here on wattpad.
if you have vent art you want to show me so i can try to help, my discord is ' a child#2272' 
follow me, tell me your wattpad username, and then show me the picture. i want to try to help out whoever i can. 

so pls vote, and share to other people who are upset, depressed, or just very emotional! :)