1. meeting her

- peters pov (point of view) -

It was 7:25 AM when my alarm clock went off. I picked up my bottle of water on the table next to me and took 2 sips to wash away the dryness in my mouth. I stood up and stretched out my arms and legs. I picked out my clothes and put them on quickly. I walked into the kitchen to find Aunt May cooking eggs and toast.

"Oh hey, look whos up!" Aunt may smiled while saying that sentence.

I just gave her a faint smile because I just woke up and I don't feel like talking. I sat on the couch and turned on the tv, I turned the channel to 125, Disney channel. Aunt May finished cooking and placed the plate of food in front of me onto the coffee table.

After I ate my food I got finished getting ready, I brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, and packed my backpack with my last night's homework. 

"Bye Aunt May, see ya," I walked out of the apartment door. I decided to walk to school today because I'm 20 minutes early and I don't feel like waiting for the bus.

- 20 minutes later -

I finally got to school after a refreshing walk. I walked into the big school doors and right to my locker to put my stuff away. I put my locker combination in and opened the locker door. I took all of my books out of my backpack and put them in my locker. I kept out my science book because that's my first class. I eventually started walking to class.

The science door was freely open to many kids who had science. I walked in fastly and sat down right away.

- THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW -

"Hey, did you hear about the new kid?" Ned says sitting in the chair at the desk behind peter.

"Uh what? I didn't know there was a new kid!" Peter replies.

At the perfect time, y/n walks in and she looks very very nervous, she was practically shaking.

"Everyone, this is our new student, y/n." The teacher announced.

"W-wow she beautiful..." Peter smiles.

"UH YEAH SHE IS!" Ned whispers loudly.

"You can sit next to you... Peter! the fourth row, on the left!" The teacher pointed to Peter. Peter just makes a tiny smile.

y/n made her way up to peter and said...

"H-hi I'm y/n."

"Oh uh, my name is parker, i m-mean peter. Peter Parker." Peter was a nervous wreck. He was never this close to a REALLY pretty girl except for Aunt May.

y/n sat herself down next to Peter and they just smiled at each other.

Peter noticed two bruises on her arm and a little cut on her forehead but he left it alone, she probably just fell, that's all.

"I set up a project, and it involves partners. I'm going to allow you guys to pick your partners this time." The teacher says.

"Peter ask y/n to be your partner. It's fine ill ask Betty!" Ned whispers. Peter nods at Neds recommendation. Peter was so nervous he could barely breathe.

"Uh y/n?" Peter says turning his head you y/n.

"Yeah?" She replies.

"Do you maybe wanna be my partner for the project, b-but you don't have to if you don't want to! I t-totally get it!" Peter studders trying to make the sentence make sense.

"Yeah! That would be great!" y/n sounded very happy.

"Great! We can do it at my house if you don't mind. My aunt has work at 5 PM so you can come over and 5:30. But that's only if you want to come over to my house! Or we can go to yours!" Peter was talking so fast, he didn't wanna mess this up. He barely talked to any girls, EXCEPT for Aunt May of course.

"Lets do your house, my uh... mom won't let any friends over she has... uh... she has... WORK! Yeah, she has work, every day, all day haha." y/n was nervous.

Peter kinda made a confused look but just went with what she said.

"O-okay. We can get started here since we have 30 minutes of class left." Says Peter.

"Okay well, let's get started!" y/n replies.

Peter still couldn't believe the gorgeous girl in front of him. There was something different about her. She isnt like the other girls.

- END OF CHAPTER ONE -

i hope you guys liked this chapter, the next chapter will be coming soon!

comment any events you want to happen in the story!

<3