2. beating

After 7 hours of school, Peter started walking home. Of course, it started raining. What a great day to walk home from school.

10 minutes later, Peter arrived at his apartment. He was soaking wet and he couldn't wait to get inside and change. Sounds of wet shoes hit the floorboard. Peter's hair and clothes were dripping. Once he got to his apartment door, he got his key out and opened it slowly.

"Yes! Peter, you're here! I made cheeseburgers!" Aunt May was happy Peter was home.

"Thanks, Aunt May. I'm gonna go change." And with that, Peter was off to his bedroom. He remembered y/n was coming over so he changed into regular clothes instead of pajamas. Peter put on a midtown highschool sweater and some dark blue sweat pants.

Peter walks out of his room and approaches Aunt May.

"Hey May!" Peter says very excitedly.

"Why are you all excited, huh? Meet a girl? Ooooooo..." May noticed he was a lot more excited than usual.

"Uh, what? N-no, why would you think that?" Peter said stuttering.

"Well, you have a huge smile on your face."

"I'm just happy I'm home alright," Peter said with a little laugh.

"Welp, anyways, dinner is on the coffee table." Aunt May says.

"Thanks."

- TIME SKIP -
"I'm gonna hurry to work, I love you *muah*, see you in the morning!" Aunt May said while kissing Peter on his forehead.

It was now, 5:20, and y/n comes in 10 minutes. Aunt May didn't know about y/n, and Peter didn't want to tell her. Peter decided to just watch tv until she comes.

20 minutes passed and it is now 5:40.

she's 10 minutes late. im sure she's just walking here or something. - Peter thought.

He waited, and waited, and waited. It's now 5:55.

Peter was sad she ditched him. Until...

There was a knock at the door. Peter walked to the door with a frown, then he opened to the door and smiled, then he frowned again.

Y/n was at the door with bruises all over her. Tears are falling down her face.

"Oh my god, y/n... w-what happend?!" Peter was nervous.

Y/n just ran into his arms and held him tight. Peter smiled at y/n's warming hug.

Peter slowly pulled away from the hug and looked at her, there were scars and bruises, it was really bad.

"Come on, come with me." Peter walked y/n over to the bathroom. Once they got to the bathroom, y/n put the toilet cover down and sat on top of it.

Peter opened the shelf above the sink to find a med kit that Aunt May bought him a few months ago. He opens the kit and looks at y/n. She was shaking and crying... she looks like someone beat her up really badly. Peter tightens his fist at the thought of someone hurting her. Then he let go of his anger and just wanted to help y/n.