YOUNGBLOOD / ✧

⋆ DEAREST READER! ⋆

WELCOME TO

YOUNGBLOOD

A MULTIFANDOM THRILLER WHERE THE JOHN WICK UNIVERSE MEETS A TWISTED CINDERELLA TALE.

▬▬▬▬▬

SUMMARY

 ❝𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏, 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄. 

𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 

𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐄.❞

✦―― Jeon Jeongguk is no stranger to peril ━ death threats, assassination attempts, close friends who turned enemies. The Crown Prince of Seoul's underworld has been there, has done that. After a request from his dear mother and for his own protection, Jeongguk disguises himself as the Jeon family's personal bodyguard whilst his best friend and highly-skilled ex-contract killer Kim Jongdae takes on the role of Crown Prince.

Their masterful charade is put to the test when an exclusive contract is placed on Jeongguk's head. ₩26 billion shall go to the person who ends the Jeon boy's life. Seoul's most dangerous killers all have their eyes on the Crown Prince whose impressive bounty attracts all sorts of attention.

Enter the Death Angels, a group of legendary assassins, who seem more than interested in hunting the Jeon boy down as well as stuffing and mounting him on the wall. Jeongguk's fate seems sealed, the last nail in his coffin ready to sink into polished wood. 

But our dear Prince isn't the gentle kind.

He isn't scared of no angel, but he really should be.

▬▬▬▬▬

CONTENT WARNINGS

✘ Explicit sexual content

✘ Graphic descriptions of violence & injuries

✘ Blood & gore

✘ Drug & substance abuse

✘ Morally grey characters

✘ Enemies to "lovers"

✘ Manipulation & gaslighting

✘ Major character death

YOUNGBLOOD❞ is not for the faint of heart. And it's certainly not a love story. The characters you'll meet are highly manipulative and far from good people. I do not condone their actions in any way, shape or form. Please keep that in mind before proceeding.

YOUNGBLOOD❞ is a work of fiction and should be treated as such. 

Tags and content warnings will be expanded upon as the story progresses. 

Reader discretion is advised.

▬▬▬▬▬

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Welcome, dearest reader, to the twisted rollercoaster ride that is ❝YOUNGBLOOD❞!

To be quite frank with you, this story has a special place in my heart. The concept is rather weird ━ a good weird, I hope ━ and I'm absolutely infatuated with it. With his fic, I wanted to try something new, explore my vast writerly horizon some more and simply step outside of my comfort zone.

YOUNGBLOOD❞ is big, bold and plot-heavy and was most certainly written with lots of blood, sweat, and tears on my part. It features a multifandom cast, plenty of action scenes and mystery, epic one-liners taken from the John Wick universe as well as Jeongguk's journey to self-discovery.

❗️ Also, please heed the trigger warnings and tags for this story! Please be safe and know your limits. ❗️

▬▬▬▬▬

RESOURCES

⋆ All edits and graphics were made by yours truly.

⋆ PSD used on graphics ⇄ "Devils" by wiintermoon

⋆ Programs & sites used ⇄ Photoshop 6, Photopea & Ezgif

▬▬▬▬▬

COPYRIGHT

© ELLIE aka cypherchuu / 2021

COMING SOON.