CHAPTER 11

Adam Pov

I wake up to my phone ringing. Who's calling at 6 in the morning?

"Adam we have a bad situation." Matt says in a rush.

"What's going on? This better be important what is it?"

"Anders and his men are in town. They killed Frank south of New York last night. They left a message for you Adam."

"How did this happen?! We have professional skilled men to handle these type of situations! What's the message?"

"They want to make a deal. They said to meet them tonight at the abandoned warehouse at  Morley cove."

"Let the gang know. Make sure they are all prepared and geared up. Make sure it's not a trap and have snipers on command."

"Yes boss, see you tonight."

Those fuckers. They always have to get down and dirty. They come all the way from the most popular Italian gang owned by Enzo Giovanni, Anders is his right hand man and they have now branched out in America. They have some nerve come into my territory.

I decide to get up and my thoughts go back to last night. Phone sex with Aria was unbelievable. She's such a little shy minx. I can't wait to see her at the brunch today. After thinking about last night's intense phone call I get instantly hard so I head for a cold shower.

Once I'm all dressed I head downstairs and see Andy is awake we decide to head to bella's diner for some early breakfast.

Aria Pov

Today I was called in for an early morning shirt after one of my co workers had an emergency to attend to. I agreed and went into the diner. It's been a little busy but it's nothing I can't handle. After serving a customer the front door opens and I see it's Adam and Andy.

Oh my he looks so good. I can't believe he's here especially after the phone sex last night.

I walk over to them to take their order.

"Hey guys! What can I get for you today?"

"Hey aria, can I get the eggs, bacon and toast with orange juice?" Andy orders.

"Yes of course. And what you like Adam?" I say blushing really hard.

"You."

Omg did he really just say that?!! In front of Andy!

"I'll take a black coffee and the waffle stack" he says with a smirk.

"Coming right up!" I lean into Adams ear and say "you can have me after my shift" and kiss him on the cheek and walk off swaying my hips.

I give the chef the order and see another customer come in so I head on to his table to take his order.

"Welcome to Bella's diner what can I get for you today sir?"

"Coffee. Two sugars." He says not even looking at my direction. His voice is so deep and he looks like he's in his late 50s.

"Of course. I'll be back with your coffee sir."

I serve the man his coffee and then grab andy and Adams food.

"Here you go boys. Enjoy and let me know if you need anything else."

"Will do babe." Adam says and winks at me whilst the mysterious man from before calls for me. I excuse myself and head his direction.

"Do you remember me aria?" He says.

"I'm sorry?"

"Of course you don't. How's aurora?"

"What? How do you know my mum?"

"I know a lot of things about you aria."

"I have no idea who you are sir or what you want but just stay out of my way." I feel uncomfortable. Who the hell is he? How does he know me and my mum?

"Look here sir your making me uncomfortable so I suggest you leave or I'll make my boyfriend and owner over there to do it for me." I say pointing towards Adam.

The mystery man laughs and continued to drink his coffee. I panicked when I said Adam was my boyfriend, I'm glad he's here I feel safer with him around. When the man doesn't listen I leave his table and walk over to Adam.

"Hey guys hope your enjoying your meal I don't mean to interrupt but Adam that man over there is making me feel uncomfortable. I asked him to leave but he just laughed and ignored me. He says he knows me and my mum and it's really creepy, I know he's a customer but I don't want him here."

"I'll deal with him don't worry." Adams says with anger in his face, he wipes his mouth before getting up and walking over to the man.

Adam Pov

After Aria told me about the creepy guy in the corner i straight away feel my blood boil to here her frightened voice. I'm glad I came here today otherwise I wouldn't have been here to help her. I'm glad she came to me, I wonder what he said to her and who he is?

I walk over to the creep and her gives me a devilish grin.

"So your the boyfriend?" He said. Huh? Boyfriend? Aria must have panicked and said that to scare him off.

"I'm also the owner of this place and you made my girlfriend uncomfortable. I'd advise you to take the hint and lea-" I take a moment to analyse his face and I instantly know the fucker.

"Enzo Giovanni. What the fuck are you doing here? Your brave to come into my territory and threaten my girlfriend."

"Ahh. Adam Samson I thought you'd never notice. And that's no way to greet an old friend. Have a seat let's talk."

"Get the fuck out of my diner! I don't have time for your bullshit Enzo!" He's getting on my damn nerves. First he enters my territory without my acknowledgement then he says something that made Aria uncomfortable.

"Alright then I'll see you tonight at the warehouse." He says with a smirk.

"You fucker. You better not come into this diner again and stay away from my family and Aria or you will be sorry." I threaten as he walks off smiling and gives Aria a tip and walks out with a chuckle.

What is wrong with him? I need to find out what he's up to and he won't make it out of that warehouse alive once I find out... Wait Enzo Giovanni. Aria Giovanni. They have the same surname! When I interviewed Tom for his job position he mentioned that aria is his step daughter. What if Enzo is her father? No. There's no way! Right?

Hehe. I love where I'm going with this story it's going to get more juicy and dramatic and it's a slow process I'm thinking that I won't be able to finish all of it into one book so there maybe second. I don't care how many people read it I'm just happy to post out my idea on a huge platform. Stay tuned.