Sakusa's Birthday special~ Ft. Komori being an absolute Crackhead

A/N welcome to the first one shot chapter! Happy b day Sakusa! Also dis is a test for people to see if they like my way of writing ig- if they like it then yay! If not ty for visiting!  Also writing this is making my heart fill up- I might be happy with this-
             Info: Already dating! Also Osasuna is included~ and let's pretend they live 30 minutes away instead of 9 hours- and they are both 20! Sakusa turned 20 in this fic and Atsumu is 20 already cause he's older than Sakusa :3 (this is not his og age- but we don't make them minors here-)

     Atsumu was at the mall panicking. It was 8AM. Next week was his omi's Birthday! Walking around from store to store he was wondering what Sakusa would like, other than cleaning products.. once he left bath and body works empty handed again, he walked to the food court, getting Some boba tea and a spicy tuna roll.  (I think spicy tuna roll is a type of sushi-)
    "I might just ask Komori to see what he likes ;-;" Atsumu spoke, slumping in his chair while munching on a piece of sushi.
    Taking out his phone, he called Komori, wondering if he was busy or not. After a few rings he picked up.
    "H-hey.. Oh my God-" Komori spoke then screaming. It sounded as though he was panting.
     "Komori you good??" Atsumu asked bewildered.
      "Y-yep- HHHH" he responded wheezing. "Just running away from my dearest cuz~"
    Atsumu could imagine the smile on komori's face as Sakusa chased after him, fuming. Chuckling, Atsumu spoke. "What did you do this time?"
    "I replaced the sugar with salt, so when he made coffee it would be salty!" Komori said. Then a door slammed on komori's line and Atsumu could hear faint yelling, and a creak as Komori sat on his bed, panting.
    "Way to ruin Omi-Kun's Morning Komori- he LOVES his morning coffee" Atsumu laughed, then smiled softly.
      "Meh- also what's up! Sorry for that by the way-" Komori apologized.
     "It's fine! Also I just wanted to know if you have any idea's on what to get for Omi-Omi's birthday!" He said finishing up his tea, and walking over to the trash.
    "Hmmm.. uhhh- I don't know actually-" Komori says after a moment of silence.
    "Damn..." Atsumu muttered, then adding "I thought you'd know since your maybe I don't know his CoUsIn-..." Atsumu responded sarcastically.
   "Heyyy! I have absolutely no idea maybe a plu- AHHHHHHH I GOT TO GO ATSUMU- HE BROUGHT A HAMMERRRRRR!" Atsumu heard then a small shout of "Your talking to Tsumu!?!? TRADERR IM GONNA KI-" then the line cut.
    Atsumu stood there Absolutely dying of laughter. Phone an arms length away from his ear because of the screaming coming from Komori, tears coming out of his eyes from laughing. Wiping his eyes, now conscious of the people staring at him he texted komori with shaking hands "Hope you live, R.I.P 🙏 <3" then shut his phone off, and went looking in more stores.
             (Pray for komori's life-)

                                                                              Time skip Sakusa's Birthday
      "OMII! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Atsumu yelled jumping into Sakusa's arms squealing.
         Chuckling Sakusa kissed him "thank you Tsumu!" Then in order to hold Atsumu up his hands traveled down to atsumu's ass, squeezing it a little harder than supposed to~( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
       Atsumu blushed then squeaked "OMI STOPPP-"
       "But I need to do this to hold you up Love~" Sakusa responded, leaning in to kiss atsumu's red but pouting face.
        After the kiss Atsumu said "Such a pervert Omi!" Then Trying to jump out of Sakusa's arms when Sakusa squeezed his ass again.
       "No, your not going anywhere baby~" Sakusa said.
      "Omi! I need to get down to give you my gift! And Samu and Suna are gonna come" Atsumu pouted.
      "Only if you kiss me again." Sakusa demanded.
Time skip- Present opening~  (I mean I think they would have a separate time-)
       "Omi! Open mine last~" Atsumu grinned sitting next to Sakusa as they all sat down for Sakusa to open presents-
         "Sure Sure~" Sakusa responded sneaking his arms around Atsumu to pull him into his lap. Atsumu blushed shoving his head into Sakusa's face mumbling about Osamu watching.
       "Open mine first Cuz!" Komori groaned, feeling single watching Osamu and Suna holding hands and Atsumu in Sakusa's lap.
        "Okay- also Komori! Don't feel single! We all know you have a crush on that boy from Inarizaki, what was his name- Akagi?" Sakusa smirked grabbing komori's gift.
       "WAIT WHAT-" Suna, Osamu, and atsumu yelled.
       "Now they do! :< just open it already Cuz- *flustered Komori noises*"
     After opening komori's and Osamu/Suna's gift (Komori- More coffee LMFAO- Suna and Osamu: Bath bombs) Sakusa asked Atsumu to get his.
    Atsumu was worried Sakusa wouldn't like it, so he took his time getting it.
    Atsumu had got Sakusa a plush that Sakusa had once said reminded him of Atsumu at the mall one time while they were window shopping. He made the plushie hold a photo of Sakusa and Atsumu on there first date at the coffee shop nearby. 
    The photo the plush was holding:
Credits to: https://twitter.com/koffeekee/status/1362120538756440066 (that's the photo- and credits-)

com/koffeekee/status/1362120538756440066 (that's the photo- and credits-)

       sakusa opened it and his jaw dropped, and he hugged the plush. "Thank you so much tsumu! It's so cute!" Then he hugged Atsumu, kissing the back of his neck.
       "No problem Omi-Omi!" Atsumu said giggling.
       "See Tsumu! I told you he'd like it! No need getting insecure over that- he would take a mug that says fuck 'ya on it if it was from you-" Osamu said.
        "Great idea for your birthday thanks Samu!" Suna says laughing.
         "Hmmmm ya but then again I do that here RinRin" Osamu says making Suna go red. Then Osamu, taking advantage of the situation at hand grabbed him and kissed him.
         Atsumu looked away back into Sakusa's chest. Sakusa then pet his blonde hair laughing.
       Komori broke the moment by yelling "OKAY CAKE TIME LOVEBIRDS-"
      "YAYY! CAKE!" Atsumu grinned trying to move out of Sakusa's arms, but failing miserably.
       "Tsumu and me can share a slice Komori and eat it out here. would you be a NiCe cUz and cut the cake?" Sakusa mocked his cousin smiling.
      "Awe cuz aren't you gonna make a wish?" Komori asked teasing his cousin.
       (My mind: "I can do this all day Back it up, back it up (yeah) 서둘러 'hit that line' 시간 아 워 아까워 (you should) 필요 없어 no more sign ya 네가 어디에 있던 I can find ya It's gonna be alright 손을 맞대 make a wish" ..... nobody? Okay-)
       Sakusa rolled his eyes, then speaking "I can't sorry~"
        After Komori passed it out, Sakusa started feeding Atsumu making Atsumu go red and pout. "Omi I can eattt myself!"
       "Okay baby~ oh wait you have some on your nose" Sakusa slyly smiled as Atsumu realized his situation and accepted it.
                After the cake everyone was getting ready to leave.
             "Samu~ since were on vacation this week I'm staying at omi's! Don't mess up the house and don't bother our neighbors with moans!" Atsumu waved as Osamu left.
            "SAME TO YOU DUMBASS!" Osamu yelled flipping off Atsumu as he drove off.
           When everyone left, Sakusa turned to Atsumu. "I haven't had alone time for so long baby~" he said.
            Atsumu blushed and jumped in Sakusa's arms again, letting Sakusa do his thing.

         They cuddled and did some other things ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A/N- happy b day Omi! If y'all made it this far ty for reading! :3
    Word count: 1270