Watch where my hands go~ Ft. Fox Atsumu

A/N- Tysm for the request AddyOT71 ! I'm so happy~ I've also wanted to write something like this for a while!

Info: They are 24 living in their own shared apartment, sakusa already proposed but they are still fiance's~

     Fox Hybrids weren't that rare for atsumu's time. So when he and his twin Osamu came out with ears and a tail, his parents still accepted him.

     At school at least 50% were fox hybrids. So he also didn't have a hard time growing up.

    Now here he was living with the love of his life, his fiancé Sakusa Kiyoomi~ and he was feeling insecure.

   He's always loved the fact that he was a fox, how his tail swayed behind him, how his ears twitched. But sometimes people can get rough...

  On Twitter, he was scrolling through comments on his recent post.. a picture of him, and his fiance on a date ice skating. The caption was *throwback memories from winter* and Atsumu loved the picture. How Sakusa was genuinely smiling, watching Atsumu as he struggled to skate.

  He remembered laughing as he and sakusa fell down left and right, and how when they got hot chocolate, atsumu burned his tongue sakusa got him ice cream..

  The comments weren't very nice, and they were talking about how atsumu was not enough for sakusa, and that Sakusa needed a strong man, not a fox.

   Atsumu sighed, turning off his phone and putting on something to watch. Sakusa was at the gym at the moment, with Ushijima.

  For about an hour, as Atsumu re-watched demon slayer for the 7th time since it came out, his mind was saying all the negative things he tried to conceal by being over confident he'd always been that way...

  Then the door opened, and on screen in demon slayer, Muzan turned around with the child in his arms. Atsumu paused it and looked at sakusa who had just walked in.  (I'm sorry but Muzan looks like Sakusa-)

   Atsumu quickly turned the TV off, before running to sakusa and hugging him. "OMIII!!" he yelled excitedly.

  "Hey Atsu!" Sakusa said hugging atsumu back while rubbing his back. "Are you okay?"

Atsumu gulped, sakusa could read him like a book.

  After a moment of nobody talking and sakusa rubbing atsumu's back soothingly Atsumu's voice broke the silence. "Omi...do you think I'm not enough for you.. that I don't deserve you.. or I-I'm ugly...?" Atsumu asked his bottom lip jutting out and tears forming in his eyes as he looked up at his fiance who looked between angered and sad.

  Sakusa himself struggled not to let tears come out, looking at his cute little fox choke out sobs. *Whoever made him sad will get a kick in the ass and never see light again.* Sakusa thought, grabbing atsumu and sitting him on his lap and making him look at himself in the mirror.

  "O-omi?" Atsumu stuttered, turning away from his reflection and shoving his face in Sakusa's shoulder.

  "Baby.. look in the mirror..please?" Sakusa asked petting Atsumu's head smiling at his cute ears twitching when he touched them.

   "..kay.." Atsumu said reluctantly looking at himself.

    "Watch where my hands go, okay bunny?" Sakusa said looking into Atsumu's eyes in the reflection. Smiling as Atsumu blushed at the special name he used for him.

     "o-okay..." Atsumu stuttered out still flustered.

   Sakusa's hands went to his head, starting at the top. "See these cute ears? How they twitch cutely when I touch them, or when your really excited? I remember when I proposed they did~ there so cute baby." He started petting Atsumu's ears as they twitched. Then kissed Atsumu's ears.

  Then he moved down to Atsumu's soft hair, not giving atsumu time to respond as Atsumu spluttered. "And this beautiful blonde fluffy hair~ how you always spend so much time on styling it every morning, and how you like when I pull it." Sakusa said, tugging softly on Atsumu's hair then laying a kiss on his golden hair.

  "O-omi!" Atsumu flushed trying to cover up his blushing face but sakusa pulled them down gently. Then moving his hands up again, softly caressing Atsumu's face.

  "Don't hide your pretty face from me bunny, you look so cute!" Sakusa said smiling, and atsumu looked in the mirror mesmerized at Sakusa's stunning smile. "and your smile is gorgeous~" Sakusa added before kissing atsumu's flushed cheeks. Then he dropped his hands from Atsumu's face and lowered them down to Atsumu's tail fluffing it up.

  Atsumu whined softly, squirming in Sakusa's lap, so sakusa moved his hand to Atsumu's waist, steadying it.

  "Stay still bunny~ I need to show more reasons to why your perfect and you're more than enough for me." Sakusa said chuckling softly as atsumu stopped and went even a deeper shade of red.

   "Omiii! Yer too much sometimes!" Atsumu yelped out, his ears twitching.

   "cute.." Sakusa muttered, hugging atsumu tightly, laying another soft kiss on Atsumu's lips then continuing.

    "Now time for the next part~ what do you think baby?" Sakusa said pulling Atsumu's shirt off and starting all over again. "Are you starting to get that your worth everything in the world to me and more?
      "Mhm.." Atsumu responded.
      "You want me to continue?" Sakusa asked looking at Atsumu.

   Atsumu laid back in Sakusa's chest and happily nodding but blushing as sakusa got closer...

                                   -Timeskip- after the deed

      Atsumu opened his phone before passing out in pure bliss feeling safe with his Omi cuddling him, forgetting about what was on there on his twitter page.

   As soon as atsumu fell asleep sakusa reluctantly got up not wanting to leave his lovers warm heat. 10 minutes later Sakusa was preparing the pain relievers and cleaning atsumu up after it, he was admiring his sweet baby sleeping peacefully until he noticed something.

  He picked up the phone atsumu had opened before passing out. As he was reading the texts he was slowly being filled with rage as he saw what they commented.

  Let's just say none of those people ever were saw on twitter again, for hurting baby atsumu. Rumors are Y/n and Sakusa were involved but nothing else has been said on the subject~ ;)

A/N- not all of these are gonna end up in them fucking, it's just Sakusa needed to show atsumu his worth!! Hmph. Also this is based off of a random smut I found on ao3 but I turned it into a comfort~ :3

    Why do I feel like I made Atsumu one of those "Don't touch my tail" People- LMAO 😂 (no offense if you are one TwT-)

word count: 1110