chapter 10

(Ash and shadowy figure pov)
Well look what we have here 5 helpless children now on their own oh well looks like we have to get rid of you 5  But 1st We are taking the boy and the girl with us , no way you are not taking ko or y/n not taking them with  you oh really well then suit yourself ash now get  the boy a girl as ash replied with pleasure boss now come here you and aww What's the matter  brats  are you scared  and swift replied  no don't you dare touch them ahhhh swift jump on Ash and attack her ahhhhh get of me you little mutt and I'll just kill you get off me and  boss we  have  to hurry up now  and dark shadowy figure said sorry children  but I have to do this I threw the other 2 kids at the other one knock on top of them we got the boy and the girl let's go to the waterfalls now  and before they wake up and  we have to kill her parents and siblings as well  and dendy replied no ko y/n  Don't worry we will save you .

(Gar pov )
No kids where ko and y/n  Ash and shadowy figure has them they are going to the water fall to kill them they told oh no and they are going to kill her parents too I see Carol and I told her happened her eyes wide no it's can't be and gar I'm going to tell y/n parents go back to Japan because villains are going to come and kill them before it to late.

(Carol pov)
I went off running to look for y/n luckily I saw them walking to plaza and I yelled y/n parents  The turned around and they were confused like mrs Ko what is going on and she replied you you have to leave the villains has kidnapped your daughter in my son If you don't go the villains are going to kill you as well
What no not are daughter her mom said while crying and hugging her husband and her baby and oldest son and he replied honey I need you and the kids to go back to Japan  And never come back oh ok everything she replied  but you can't  do it alone and I need to help you fine y/n and he replied to his wife please I don't want to lose you or the kids or y/n or ko and she nod her head yes sadly and she said  bye Mrs ko and be careful .

(F/n pov)
Those sick  asshole how dare they take are kids don't worry Mrs ko I'm here to help you get your son and my daughter save from them and thank you Mr f/n she told me now where are they at i ask her  and she answered the waterfalls now oh ok now come on I know where short cut we can catch up to them following me she said oh ok .

(Ko pov )
Let us go now or else I have throw fire fist at you  and Ash replied oh you silly boy you actually think we wanna you oh no don't want you and  He said then why did you kidnap me for and I won't let you lay a hands on her oh really stupid little boy like you can save her don't be silly and you can't stop us from doing it hahahaha  , THAT'S IT LET ME GO AHHHHHHH I punch her harder then ever and slammed into the back of rocks and I don't care right now I look at Ash and said LET HER GO .

(Ash pov)
Holy shit why you little shit well looks like I have to get rid of you myself I ran at him threw a punch at him and left he got up hit me back ahhh that's hurt you that's it I threw y/n to side and I pulled out my gun point it at him don't worry ko this will be quick and painlesslyand then I hear y/n replied no don't you dare touch him ahhhh  and jumped on me  nooooooooo y/n stop.

(Your pov )
NO don't you dare touch him ahhhhhhh I jumped on Ash while she had a gun I started scratching her and bite her hard owwwww why you little  bitch  that's it I will end you now BANG  and I got hit and I hear ko yelled at me and me and Ash fell on the floor and I tried to run to ko but Ash grabbed my hair and she said oh no you don't  and ko said Y/N NOOOOOOOO Ash fuck you and you are going Pay for this and out no where I hit her and ahhhhhhhhhh  she scream it's burns  you brats  wait minute I did burn her now I remember everything in Japan i was in school as kid I burned the hole classroom that day I swear to my myself that I wouldn't do it again
Before ko y/n I turn look up see  to my dad and ko's mom and ahhhhhhhhh  me and ko both started screaming Ash come near us  or else the kids gets it
She started walking backwards from the cliff of the waterfall and we fell and I grab the edge of the cliff  and she let ko he on the floor of  surface  and he got  my arm I was dangling from the edge  of the cliff and Ash grabbed my leg and she  said oh no you are coming with me  .

(Ko pov )
I got you y/n hold on please I will get you back up at me and she said ko  look me let go what I said to are you crazy y/n I wouldn't let you go please hang on I'm not letting go before pull up she smile and started crying and said to ko I love you and next you know  I hear BANG  and I hear y/n voice say ko and I scream ahhhhhhh my arm and I see  y/n dad yelled nooooooooooo and  I ran  to the edge of the cliff to see  y/n  and Ash falling in the water and they were gone and I yelled nooooo y/n  and started breaking down and crying it's all my fault no and I hear someone say it not your fault son Mr f/n said to me in sad look and I said Yes it is I can't save her and he replied you reminded of me when I was younger and I ask  him  huh what do you mean sir I says while crying and he pull me into a biggest hug and started crying it's oh ok  ko you try to save her but you Luckily your live .

(Ko's Flashback)

Before she let go of my hand and I hear her say  I love you ko good bye Those was  the last words she said to me and next I know I pass out while I heard her voice  Repeated in my head Now  she's gone wherever she is at I hope she safe and I won't...

Before she let go of my hand and I hear her say  I love you ko good bye Those was  the last words she said to me and next I know I pass out while I heard her voice  Repeated in my head Now  she's gone wherever she is at I hope she safe and I won't give up now her now .