chapter 12

(Kikyo ghost pov)
I was walking around seeing the cherry blowing and I touched them gently and I heard inuyasha said to me please watch over my daughter save from them quickly I started running without looking back I'm not letting anyone else to hurt her and heard someone scream help went faster than I saw inuyasha daughter and she was dying slowly and I saw that woman pulled out a gun and said get ready to die no I yelled she turned around looked at me with anger and said you who  the fuck are you and I didn't reply and she try to shot me but then I shot her in the chest with my  My bow and arrow and I heard she scream in pain and crying and she started dying slowly and fell  backwards into the water fall and I never seen she since I Shot her  Desert it now Now I have to patch up this young child before it's too late I must take her to her Uncle and leave her there that's where her Uncle will find her The poor child doesn't know she's part demon like inuyasha. 

( Time skip )

(Kikyo ghost pov)
Sigh I'm done  Done patching up the young child now I must go and find her Uncle I know where he is that  and I leave her right there at the flower field I ran  fast I can and I found her Uncle  and threw little rocks at him and turn around he saw me with his eyes wide open and he said my name Kikyo why are here I answer him I'm here to give you inuyasha daughter I patch up and I'll give you to her and  here
go Kikyo thank you  he told me while crying injoy I'm glad i save the young child goodbye then i disappear with cherry  Blossoms and that was it .

(Sesshomaru pov)
I can't believe it after 8 years my older brother's daughter came back and she's all wounded I get to hell she's been attacked by someone pure evil such a young child she doesn't know that she's part demon that's why she has the power of fire while trainer how to use it properly it's going to take a months for her to wake up when she gets the age of 14 she'll wake up again I wish this never happened but I have to take care of her and show her to
grandfather even grandmother they will be happy to see her and whoever was responsible is dead now I must go and take her with me now .

(Still Sesshomaru pov)
I see that my mother and father were about to have dinner and when they saw me with my niece they were crying they saw patch up and sleep and they hug us and told what happened to her I said I'll explain it to you  late  I told them but now we have to let her sleep.

(Izayoi pov)
I can't believe some evil woman dare to kill my granddaughter I'm glad she dead and my grandchild save with us now and we will help her get back home when she 14 and we just have to wait wakes up until the months go by now .

(Toga pov)
I can't stop thinking about my granddaughter I can't believe some evil woman did this to I'm glad she now we have to take care of granddaughter now before she 14 and she will go back home with her family and friends as well .

(Toga pov) I can't stop thinking about my granddaughter I can't believe some evil woman did this to I'm glad she now we have to take care of granddaughter now before she 14 and she will go back home with her family and friends as well

She the one who killed Ash

She save you from Ash and ash is dead now