10-Adventurous

(TW: Brief talk about sex in the beginning; there will also be Violence and Brutal Death-Murder)

I laid down next to him as we both panted for air after the actions that just took place, "I need to ask something of you." I turned over on my side to face Vader.

He did the same thing so our eyes could meet, "What is it?" He lifted his head up slightly, only to fluff the pillow to make it more comfortable before he set his head back down.

"I don't want you having sex with anyone else." I blurted out, feeling slightly nervous at my request. But I mean, it's only fair right? He says I'm not allowed to sleep with anyone else, so why not give me the same respect in return.

He chuckled with an adorable smile, "The last woman I slept with, besides you, was that Zeltron I killed."

My eyes widened, I didn't expect that answer at all, "Seriously?"

He nodded, "I was too busy wondering what you tasted like. And now that I've gotten my taste, why would I need any of them; when you satisfy everything I crave." He brought his metal arm up and rubbed my shoulder gently with his cold fingertips. It's moments like these that make me think there's something more to this than just sex, but I know deep down, that that's not true. No matter how much I wanted it to be something more.. although that's not something I would say out loud. I made a promise and I plan to keep it. If only this fucking crush would go away like it should have already.

I smiled back to hide my internal conflict, "Good, I don't know where those bitches have been. And I wouldn't want to have to shove my lightsaber into their necks."

He chuckled at my threat; seeming to enjoy my ruthless nature that's been blossoming more and more lately; he was rubbing off on me, "What a shame, I would've liked to see that." He winked as he got up from the bed and began to get dressed. I watched him in awe the whole time, his body was chiseled by angels I swear, there's not one bad thing about him. Once he was done; he walked over to the side of the bed that I was currently laying on.

"You know the rules (y/n)." He gently rubbed my cheek with his fingers.

I nodded with a sad sigh; he was leaving for the day to go to his Death Star, "Stay out of the torture chambers, no flirting with the clones, and no leaving the property." I spoke the only three rules I had. Although I do plan to break one of these rules today; or all of them, who knows, I'm feeling adventurous.

He smiled down at me, "Good, I'll be back tonight and you better be waiting in this bed for me." He bent down and kissed my forehead before putting his mask on.

I sighed, "You know you never really explained to me why we have to wear those masks. No offense but they're not the most comfortable." I scrunched my face, I really didn't like wearing it.

He chuckled as he sat down on the bed next to me, "I wear it for a more personal reason. But I make you wear it so that way no one will recognize you when you take it off."

I twisted my expression into a confused one, "I was a slave on Tatooine, no one would know me."

He shook his head, "That's not what I mean. For example, let's say something happens to me and you choose to leave and go have a normal life. You would be able to do that, because no one will recognize you as Darth Vader's apprentice. Since no one actually saw the face of my apprentice. You remain a mystery." He placed his hand on my bare thigh and squeezed it, "I know it's uncomfortable, but it's for your own good." His explanation made sense, although I didn't actually like him saying that something could happen to him. I probably wouldn't leave if something did either; I'd hunt whoever took him away down to the ends of the galaxy.