𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝐼𝐹𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁

( Outfit later in the chapter )

" I'm all chocked up, I cannot talk

I've got a fucked up brain, fucked up thoughts.

I thought I was okay but then I was not.

Hope you know that this is your fault. "
Unedited

 "Unedited

No one

JASPER, ALICE, AND LILIAN all sat in the back seat of the car. Lilian noticed the side glances Bella would give Edward every other second.

Lilian had to physically hold back a scoff. She couldn't help but think that Bella was acting pathetic.

Bella seemed to make if her life's mission to figure out the Cullen's secret yet, she didn't just come out and say what she wanted. Ask the question's she wanted.

In Lilian's eyes, Bella was acting like the world would just supply her with the answer. Lily knew no matter what she did or said— Bella would still obsess over it. But the older Swan twin was growing tired of Bella projecting it onto her. She had her own problems to deal with, and Bella snooping through her room wasn't helping any of them.

And just like that, Lilian's thoughts drifted onto that of the topic of her peculiar abilities.

Lily's brain strained, trying to think of an excuse for it all.

She now often wondered, 'is this my new normal?'

She was pulled out of her thoughts when she felt Alice gently tap her.

"We're here." Alice's feathery voice informed.

Lily glanced at the front of the car, greeted with the sight of Edward helping Bella out of the car.