🌼Stormy night🌼{U.Tengen x reader}

So i saw a story and had an idea from it so here it is. The idea came from @aramihh goo check their story ~NOW~ ty. Enjoy~💕

Word count: 616

Tengen always liked to tease you. The way you react to his gentle kisses on the cheeks or the surprise hugs.

He asked you multiple times when will you give up and just admit that you like him. He asked many times to be his girlfriend but you always rejected him. You were shy so you got easily emberassed. He liked it alot when your whole face would go beetred.

You were training the Kamaboko squad. It started to darken a bit so you let them go. The clouds were dark and rain started to pour down. You were scared if it will turn out to be a storm, because you were scared of lightnings. You were right. It did turn out to be a storm.

You started running as fast as you can to your estate. It was far away so it couldn't be possible to run home without getting soaked.

Tengen saw you running and got up to shout to you." Y/N, come here quickly before you catch a godamn cold!" you were hesitating wether you should go home or to Tengens estate wich is closer.

You eventually excepted his offer and quickly got inside of his estate. He gave you a spare of shirt and jeans even tho your clothes weren't even that soaked.

But you changed into it anyway. You walked out of the bathroom seeing Tengen at the couch. He motioned you to come there but a lighting had struck in a tree and you got scared so you run into the nearest room.

You hid in the closet. Trying to get comfortable. You curled up, your knees in front of your chest. You tried calming yourself a little but nothing really worked.

"Uzui~san" you whispered to yourself. You squeaked as another lighting has struck in to a tree. Your body trembling.

Tengen entered his bedroom. He heard you squeaking as the lighting had stroke again and again. He opened the closet door and saw you there, curled up.

"Y/N...." he saw your body tremble.
"Uzui~san..." you whispered. He's the first to see you in such a scared state. Y/N jumped up in to his neck the moment she saw him. "Tengen~san, im s-scared.." you said.

Tengen was hesitant if he should hug you back, but he did. He carried you to his futon. He tried to lay you down on the futon, but you didn't let go of him. "Hey~ Y/N, it's okay. Im here." "T-tengen please s-stay." you said.

You heard another lightning and you tightend your grip on Tengen. He then layed down with you still hugging. You were laying on his chest. His hands circled on your back to ease you up.

You started to calm down "It's warm~." you whispered. He chuckled. "I wanna stay like this forever."

"So you finally admit you want to stay with me?~" he teased you. You blushed at what he said. "Y-yes..." He tightend the hug and pulled you closer.

"Kiss me flamboyantly, love." he said. You kissed him on the nose and you blushed even more. "Hey you missed~." he then kissed you on the lips. You were now a blushing mess.

The kiss turned into a passoniate one. You pull away trying to catch your breaths. He smirked at you. "So this means now you're mine?"he asked teasingly. You just nodded. "Do you love-" you cuted him off with a kiss. "L-let's j-just go to s-sleep." He chuckled at your reaction.

"Good night my flamboyant love." "Good night to you too"
You eventually fell asleep on top of him.

The End

A/N's note: If you read it, im glad. I'm sorry that both of the first stories are somewhat similar. But like god damn look at him~

Like who wouldn't fall for a flamboyant man like him

Like who wouldn't fall for a flamboyant man like him. KYAAAAA✨💕

Anyways ty for reading this chapter.