🌼You would be a great mother🥀{H.Gyomei x pregnant!reader}

Im sorry my updates are slow. But here is a Gyomei x pregnant!reader. Hope you like it

Warning: slight angst, fluff

Word count: 860

"Y/N? You okay?" Mitsuri asked. Y/N looked at Mitsuri. "Yeah, yeah im fine. I just didn't slept well the last few days. That's all." she said. Mitsuri and Y/N were training like usually. "Y/N we can stop here and continue the training some other day."

"No it's really fine." Y/N said and then they continued the training.

~Time skip~

"Gyomei! Im home!" Y/N said entering their shared estate. Gyomei walks out to greet Y/N. She walks towards him to give him a hug. He opened his arms to embrace her, but she just fell in to his arms.

"Y-Y/N, is everything okay?" Gyomei asked with a worried tone. "It was just a long tiring day. And i didn't slept well either." Y/N said. "But im fine now, i'll just rest."

Gyomei didn't really believed Y/N, but he tought it would be better to just let it slide now. He knew something wasn't right. They walked into their bedroom. Y/N changed into her sleeping wear.

They went to their futon and layed down. Gyomei brought Y/N closer to his body and she buried her head in his chest. "Good night Y/N" Good night Gyomei" she said and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

~3 in the morning~

'Oh no, no, no' she shot her eyes open, and suddenly felt the urge to puke. She rushed to the bathroom and   hovered over the toilet. Y/N held up her hair.

Gyomei got up worried and rushed to her. "Y/N are you okay?" he asked. "Y-yes im o-okay." she said, but then puked again. "No you're not okay. We will go see Kocho-san."

"No, im really fine. No need to go see Kocho-san." she said. "No we gonna go to Kocho-san!" he said calmly. "A-ah im not gonna go anywhere, im fine Gyomei" "F/N L/N, you are not okay at all and we will go to see Kocho-san.

She went quiet and just gulped loud. Gyomei only called her by her whole name when she didn't want to listen to him. She run past him and tried to find a good hiding spot.

She doesn't really like going to doctors. So she just tried finding a hiding spot. "Y/N, this is not the time to play. I know you don't like going to the doctor, but you don't feel good."

"But im totally fine" she muttered. "Finally find you" Gyomei said and picked the girl up bridastyle. She tried to get out from his grasp but he just hold her even closer to his chest.

~At the butterfly estate~

Gyomei knocked on the door. "Kocho-san?" he said lowering his voice. Shinobu slowly got up and went to open the door. "Oh Himejima-san L/N-san what happened this early in the morning?" she asked softly.

"Y/N didn't slept very well the last few days, and this morning she felt sick." he said. "I have a feeling that she's pregnant, but just wanted to make sure." "Im w-what?" she whisper yelled. "L-like i said im totally fine."

"Lets check up on you first" Shinobu said softly. She showed them a room and they went in. Then she went out and got dressed. When Shinobu got back, Y/N was already sitting on the bed.

Shinobu checked up on Y/N. She didn't find anything that would make her sick. "Y/N, it doesn't look like you're sick. But when did you last have your period?" Shinobu asked.

"Now that you've asked it, it really is late." Y/N said. That's when she realised what's going on. Her eyes widened. "Well that means you are pregnant!" Shinobu said sounding happy.

Y/N looked at Gyomei who was smiling warmly. "T-that, i-i... Uhmm i will go back to sleep now. Thank you Kocho-san" she said, got up and headed back to home.

"Well congratulation Himejima-san. Here a list of what to and not to do." Shinobu handed him a little paper. Gyomei took it and followed Y/N.

Y/N walked in to their shared estate. She sat down on their futon and started to tear up. Gyomei followed her in and heard her quietly sobbing. "Darling what's wrong?" he asked softly.

She looked up at him. "It's j-just that...w-what if i-i won't be a g-good mother?" she softly said besides sobs. "Y/N, you're beautiful, good at cooking, sweet with kids and you always care for everyone. You'll be the greatest mother."

Gyomei said slowly walking up to Y/N. He picked her up and held her close. She snaked her arms around his neck. "Thank you Gyomei" she showered his face in kisses and lastly his lips.

"You would make the perfect father too, honney" Y/N snuggled into his chest. He sat down on the futon, then layed down with her on top of him.

"Good night, darling"

Good night, Gyomei" he pecked her lips, she giggled and they both went to sleep.

                          🌸The End🌸

A/N's note: Soo how was it? Should i do another part for this? It's soo sweet to write about him