Chapter 15

~~~

"Y/N, I'm so sorry." She started. "I was blinded by my love. All I think was having you for myself."

"Are you- Are you the parallel Suzy?" I asked. "Or the Suzy I know?"

She gave me the same feeling of the Suzy I know, not Princess Suzy in this world. She bit her lower lip.

"I am the Suzy you know," She answered, "As well as the Suzy in this world."

"What?"

"My plan was to take the other Y/N for myself. I was happy when the abyssal hole took Irene but the next news got my world to destroy. Y/N took her back in exchange for her life. I was devastated. Everyone completely forgot about her except for me because of the help of Cleo." She answered. "Then she came back, I thought that she doesn't have a chance with Irene since Irene is engaged with Seulgi. I was happy. I can finally make her mine."

"But then Y/N won't still look at me the same way as she did with her."

Her eyes looked at me. I can read the pain she has been through. Suzy loved the wrong person so much.

"I am also willing to sacrifice for her. Why can't I have her love? Why does it have to be my sister?" Suzy cried. "Why is it not me?"

"Everything that I did was for her, for us. So when she disappeared again, I made a ritual to take me to another world. That's where I met you, Y/N. When our eyes met, I was happy to see you again. I don't want to let go of you. Then I remember, she's my sister. Stopping you from meeting her is impossible. Destiny will still make you meet."

"And when I saw you two kissed, I have lost my hope again. I thought that even in this world, you'll still choose her, and I have lost to her once again." She sobbed. "All I wanted was for you to love me back. You make me happy."

"Was everything you did, was it worth it?"

I couldn't help but blurt it out. Suzy seemed to freeze in her feet.

"Did it makes you feel true happiness?" I asked again. "I have always thought that you were the one for me. So I fell for you because I thought you were are the one for me. I thought you were meant to be mine. If anyone would ask me before...

I would choose you because you were meant to be mine, Suzy."

I smiled yet tears are falling. The other Y/N was right. It is not love. I just love the idea of her being my soulmate.

"I did not let my heart decide. I let my mind take me." I walked towards her. The other Y/N was right, I was afraid to love Irene because of the pain. I liked Suzy because I thought she was mine.

"You have gone this far for the love you couldn't have. Was it worth it?" I asked again. "Didn't it cross your mind how would it feel to make the right one love you? Loving someone is normal. Being in pain and rejected, it's normal. That's what I've learned. It's not wrong to love someone, fated or not."

I hugged her tightly as I can feel her crying in my arms, "It's wrong to try and stop them from loving each other. It's wrong to sacrifice everything for the wrong person. It is wrong to love someone that will make you forget to love yourself. "

I let her go and cupped her face. Her eyes are puffy because of her tears. "It's wrong to love me."

"Loving me, sacrificing for me, it's not worth it. Because I am not the right one for you. Sure, you feel happy because of me but you'll be much happier with someone right for you."

"I don't have a soulmate anymore."

"Who said that being happy is just to be with your soulmate?" I chuckled. "Love yourself this time. You had forgotten that because you loved me."