Chapter Three

CHAPTER THREE - WELCOME

The ninth and final period of the day was pretty much over with the blink of an eye. Eden guessed it was just from her excitement. She threw her backpack over her shoulder and walked out to the front of the school. Just as she thought, her new friend was standing right where she was told to wait. Eden smiled and waved to her as Quinn's eyes found her. "Hey girl!" Eden smiled. "Hey!" Quinn greeted. "You ready?" Eden nodded, keeping the smile on her face. Quinn smiled and brought the girl over to a white car. It was really nice. Eden couldn't decide if it was new or Quinn was very good at taking care of cars.

As soon as the girls got in, Quinn handed Eden the aux cord. "Here. It's all yours." She smiled as she strapped herself in. Eden smiled and plugged her phone in before securing herself in the car with the seatbelt. She decided on a song both of them knew fairly well, which she was happy about. She could never find anyone with the same music taste as her.

Her ears were mostly filled with Mother Mother or Arctic Monkeys. Sam wasn't the biggest fan of either of them, while her music taste revolved around the more popular names such as Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande.

Eden wanted to make some small talk, as did Quinn. "i'm so excited" Eden exclaimed. Quinn smiled "same!" She began. "and i'm sorry about lunch." She said, mostly apologizing for Hawk's actions. Eden laughed "Don't worry about it! It honestly made my day better. Usually my days are long and boring but that- was definitely something new." Quinn laughed a bit. "I'm glad you aren't taking the quote on quote 'fight' too seriously."

"With Hawk?" She laughed a bit before looking forward. "I could kick that boy's ass any day." Eden laughed, as did Quinn. Before Eden could say anything else, she noticed a slight tint to her friends cheeks. "Wait a damn minute- Do you like him?!" Eden asked, her smile growing by the second. She's always wanted to help someone with their crush, even though she didn't know what anyone could see in that boy. Quinn's eyes grew a bit wide before she sighed a bit as her way of saying 'you caught me.'

"That boy is the death of me." Quinn said as she laughed a bit. Eden just kept her smile. First day knowing the girl and she's already learned so much about her.

"He's cute and all, but the mohawk is not it." Quinn said truthfully, which made Eden laugh "Finally someone agree's with me!" She smiled. "Plus, i'm pretty sure he talks to every girl like that." Quinn stated with a soft sigh. Eden couldn't tell her that she was wrong because she didn't know how the two had talked. "Baby steps." She said softly, with a smile. Quinn smiled a bit more, her eyes glued to the road "yeah, you're right E." She paused for a moment. "So- Are there any special boys for the Eden LaRusso?" She asked. Eden  thought for a moment. "no one really, looks at me that way." She said truthfully.

She's only had one kindergarten crush she could remember, if you would even call that a crush. Do kindergartners even know what the heck love is??

"And when they do, they think i'm miss Samantha LaRusso!" She chuckled, saying her sisters name in some talk show type voice which made Quinn laugh a bit. "I mean-" she started "there is this... one guy." Eden said, turning her head towards her friend who was starting to look intrigued. "ohh! tell me more!" She insisted. "He was one of the finalists at the tournament. He trained with my dad but, we never really talked that much." Eden shrugged.

Quinn's eyes grew a bit wide. "I think I remember him..." she trailed off. "Robby, right?" She asked, making sure they were talking about the same person.

"Yeah!" Eden chimed. "Robby." Quinn's face looked like a mix of either weirded out or very concerned. Eden was a bit confused but she brushed it off, thinking it was just miscommunication, considering she could only see the girl's side profile. Quickly after, Quinn pulled into the parking lot of her apartment complex. Everyone thought it was weird, but Eden actually loved apartments. She thought they were 'the three C's.'