Meeting

I tossed my cig on the floor and crushed it.
"Hey you shouldn't smoke so much, you'll ruin your pretty white teeth!"
My best friend, Oikawa, comes skipping to me.
"I don't really care. Anyway hi."
"Omg guess what Y/N!"
It's probably about his stupid crush. I really hate his crush.
"So Iwa-Chan tripped me and called me a freak in Math class today! He likes me!!"
What the fuck.
"Is that where the bruise came from?"
"Yeah!"
I was about to respond to Oikawa when the bell rang. Oikawa shouted a bye and skipped off into his next class. I headed to the bathroom to hide from my next class.
"Ah. Is that my Y/N? Skipping class without me, mama?"
"Urgh not you again. How many times do I have to tell you. I'm not yours, you fucking nerd."
"I'm a nerd? I only got A's in Chemistry."
"Yeah yeah. That makes you a nerd."
I try to walk faster but I run into a hard flat chest. My eyes met gold colored eyes. I suddenly feel a hand grab my chin and waist and pull me closer.
"Kuroo... let go. People are watching......"
"Let them."
He pulls back when his friends come around the corner.
Is he embarrassed of me. I should be embarrassed of him. I shove him away and break into a run to the bathroom.
Once I'm there, I pull out my phone and text Oikawa.
Me: Oikawa
Oikawa: what's up bae? Iwa Chan is looking for me.
Me: what.
I'm pretty sure Iwa Chan is going to hate crime him.
Oikawa: Ya! So make it quick what do you wanna talk about.
Me: Kuroo. He pulled me in like he was going to kiss me and then pushed me away :(
Oikawa: don't worry about him queen. You don't need any filthy man. You are literally a goddess with a dump truck any man would be lucky to date you. ;))
Me: thanks I feel a lot better