𝟷

*Hyunjin's POV*
I was staring at him again. Something about him just makes my heart jump. He is across the room talking to Seungmin and smiling. Seungmin then says something and they both burst out into giggles.
I smile at him smiling. He has the cutest giggle ever. Everything about him is amazing.
His smile and laugh. How he always cares about me. How he likes to wear oversized sweaters and makeup. How when he wants my attention me grabs my hand and plays with my fingers.
Im so in love.
But i havent told anyone.
How could I tell anyone? First of all no one knows Im gay.
Second of all, i dont think JYP would allow members to date.
Third of all, I dont think he would like me back. I dont want to embarrass myself.
What if everyone hates me?
"-jin. Hyunjin! You ok bud?"
Ive noticed Ive zoned out and saw it was Chan talking to me.
"Y-yeah Im good. Just tired" i weakly smiled, but he didnt notice.
"Alright, well break is over. We only have two more hours then we all can finally go home"
I get up and he pats my back friendly.
I walk to where all the other members are and Jeongin comes up to me and hugs me.
He burries his face in my neck and huffs.
"Jinniii I dont want to practice moreeee" he groans. He is so cute I cant.
I hug him back. Loving every second.
"I know, but we will be back at the dorms soon and then you can take a nap"
He nods in my neck.
I smile softly. But then look up to see Chan looking at me. Then he lightly smiles and continues to talk to Jisung and Felix.

*after dance practice*

Everyone is so exhausted. Either laying on the floor panting or leaning against the wall getting water.
Jeongin comes up to me and pretty much collapses on me. Im sweating and dying from heat but its Jeongin so if he wants to lay on me he can lay on me.
After we all caught our breath we had to get up to pack to go to the dorms.
"Come on Jeongin we got to go" he whines but sits up.
I stand up and look at him. Still sitting on the floor looking very sleepy. He lifts his arms up.
"Carry me pleasee" hes so adorable.
I will do anything for him.
"Like a baby?"
He nods and i smile.
I pick him up and he dips his head in my neck and wraps his limbs around my neck and torso.
As we are walking out, i grab his stuff and mine.
Chan looks over at me and smiles again.
I feel like he knows that Im in love with Jeongin.
Fuck.
Even though Jeongin touches me all the time, i feel like he only hugs and stuff as friends.
Im so scared and it makes me sad.

Jeongin fell asleep in the car but i brought him inside and took a shower and changed while he was asleep on my bed. After i got out I woke him up and he complained but then went to go take a shower.
While he was gone I went out to the kitchen to make some food for him and I.
Chan was at the counter drinking water.
"Hey Jin" he said.
"Hey" i replied.
"Is jeongin asleep?"
I look up quickly as he mentions his name.
"N-no. He, hes in the the shower" i stutter.
Why am I so nervous? I dont want Chan to find out.
Chan then looks at me seriously and steps closer. This is making me so anxious.
"Hyunjin"
"Y-yes"
"I hope you know you can tell me anything. I will never judge you. You're like a brother to me."
I feel some type of relieve. And you know what.
Fuck it.
"Promise not to tell anyone?"
I ask quietly.
"Of course" he nods patting my shoulder.
I take a deep breath.
Here it goes..

"Hyung, I think Im in love with our maknae.."

To be continued...

I don't think anyone is going to read this

But its ok

If you do see this please comment!

Follow if you like these books

I have a kpop bxb and gxg book too!

Please vote, it keeps me motivated.

Thank you :)

I doubt anyone will see this though haha