𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

A nice, perfect spring weather. Today is the day. The day both Kuroo and Y/N have the confidence and courage to confess their feelings for each other. Well..they didn't know what to do or what to say when they faced each other, But, The important part is both of them have the same feelings for each other. But of course, they will soon find it out.

"Y/N, Darling you're going to be late for your class!" Her mother said looking at her go down the stairs to hug her mother.

"Yes, mom!" Y/N ran down the stairs to hug her mother goodbye with a bright smile on her face. She then broke the hug and looked down on her phone.

"Oh shi- sorry mom hehe" Y/N almost cursed in front of her mother staring at her, the look on her face saying 'I dare you to finish that sentence'

"Now go, you're getting late, sweetheart" her mother smiled, Y/N smiled back in response. Mirroring her mother's smile.

"Bye, mom!" Y/N shouted before closing the door to hear her mother's response. "Take care Y/N," her mother said looking at her daughter through their massive glass window beside their front door as she walked through the gate of their house.

"She grows so fast," Her mother said while she goes back to her work in the kitchen.

Meanwhile...

"Shoot shoot shoot I'm getting late-"
Y/Ns's inner self said while running, she then accidentally bumped into someone and as a result, she's now on the ground.

"Ugh-- I'm so sorry sir" Y/N sat up and looked up to the man, then she noticed a familiar face.

"Kuroo- what are you doing here!"

Y/N's eyes widened in shock, She didn't expect to see Kuroo also running late. Kuroo was also shocked also not expecting on meeting Y/N on his way to school.

"Going to school, duh" Kuroo rolled his eyes mockingly. He reached out his hands from his pocket and offered them in front of Y/N to help her stand up.

She looked up at him and stared at his face. "Oi are you gonna stand up or what?" Kuroo said with a serious expression on his face "We are running late now, Y/N" Kuroo tilted his head, not wanting to see her face. Looking at the flowers behind Y/N. thinking what will happen if he confessed to her right now.

"Shall I confess to her right now? No. It's not the right time yet" he thought.

He then snapped out of these thoughts when he felt Y/N's hand took his hand and stood up. "Now, then let's walk together, I guess?" Y/N asked, looking away, also not wanting to see Kuroo's eyes at the moment.

"I guess so.." Kuroo said still looking away, "Let me hold your bag" He offered and took Y/N's bag from her hands "What a gentleman" Y/N chuckled and Kuroo's eyes widened for a moment and the temperature on his cheeks felt hot, he can feel it but hopefully it's not visible. They started walking to school together. While walking, They didn't realize. They were still holding each other's hands.

"Look, Kids these days, how romantic," an Elderly woman said to his husband while pointing at Kuroo and Y/N, holding their hands while walking. Both of them trying to hide their blushes at each other.

Kuroo noticed the Elderly woman and man looking over them and their gazes were in their hands. He looked down and saw their hands holding each other.

"What--" Kuroo almost shouted in realization. His cheeks blushed more.