Chapter 2: New friends and family

All of the paw patrol pups and Ryder see the two new pups heading to the lookout tower and then Marshall *whippers to Everest*, Marshall: who do you think these two new pups are now and should we ask the two new pups who they are now Everest, Everest: *whipper back to Marshall* idk and we haven't seen these two new pups arena here before Marshall. Marshall and Everest ask the two new pups why are they here in adventure bay and then one of the two new pups spoke to Marshall and Everest and the after pups and Ryder as well.

???: well me and my love one, we somehow got lost and can't remember how we ended up here in adventure bay said. One of the two new pups *they were sharing a lot*

Ryder: *looks at the two new pups and then he looks at Chase and Skye* Chase and Skye may you's take these two new pups inside of the lookout tower and Marshall and Everest will help you's both out said Ryder.

Chase and Skye: Yes Ryder said Chase and Skye.

Ryder: Sounds good and make share they feel right at home said Ryder.

???: Feel right at h-home said a voice behind the pup in front.

Rocky: Are you alright Rocky ask.

???: Y-yes

Rocky: okay said Rocky.

Chase and Skye:*take the two new pups inside of the lookout tower*

Marshall and Everest:*follow Chase and Skye*

Chase:*ask one of the two new pups if they know there names*