Chapter 6 Tortaround Adventure Bay part 2

Previously on Paw Patrol love story's
All the paw patrol pups and Liam and Mighty Skye and Tuck and Ella are playing pup pup boogie will Ryder is woching the pups and then he gets a call on his pup pad Ryder:pups I'm going to take this call. Said Ryder then Ryder goes out side of the lookout tower and answer the call on his pup pad and then Ryder call of the pups Ryder:"paw patrol to the lookout" all of the pups anwers pups:"Ryder needs us" all of the pups go to the elevator and then Marshall trips over a toy and all of the pups said pups:"Marshall look out" Marshall crashes into Liam and Mighty Skye and Everest and Skye and Chase and Rocky and Zuma and Tuck and Ella and Rubble and Tracker and Rex. Marshall:sorry everyone said Marshall and all of the pups laugh will the elevator doors clood's and it when up to the pot of the lookout tower and they gear on them and the rich the pot and all of the pups jump out of the elevator. Chase:paw patrol ready ashen Ryder sir said Chase. Ryder: thanks for coming so farst and I just got a call from Farmer Yumi and she needs help get the fruits and vegetables in the barn said Ryder. All of the pups: we should help Farmer Yumi said all of the pups. Ryder:Exactly and Chase and Skye you's should take Liam and mighty Skye on a tortaround the city said Ryder. Chase:Ryder you need me and Skye and Liam and mighty Skye on this mission said Chase. Skye:Chase let's go take Liam and mighty Skye: tortaround the city said Skye. Ryder:I will have the after pups with me on this mission said Ryder. Liam:Ryder can Tuck and Ella come with me and Mighty Skye and Chase and Skye on the tortaround the city said Liam. Ryder:sure Liam said Ryder....And now Liam:okay Ryder siad Liam. Ryder:the after pups coming with me to Farmer Yumi farm are Marshall and Everest and Rocky and Zuma and Tracker and Rex and Rubble said Ryder. Skye:Ryder so me and Chase and Ella and Tuck are go to take Liam and Mighty Skye a tortaround Adventure Bay right said Skye. Ryder:yes that's right Skye said Ryder. Chase and Skye:ok said Chase and Skye. Ryder:"alright paw patrol is on a roll" said Ryder. All of the pups howle and Ryder ahead to the fire fighter poll and goes down and the after pups like Marshall and Everest and Rocky and Zuma and Tracker and Rex and Rubble go down the slide and they want to Farmer Yumi farm to help her out and meanwhile with Liam and Mighty Skye and Chase and Skye and Tuck and Ella are still at the lookout tower. Chase:Liam and Mighty Skye ready to have a tortaround Adventure Bay with us said Chase. Liam and Mighty Skye:ready said Liam and Mighty Skye. They lived the lookout tower and Chase and Skye and Tuck and Ella showing Liam and Mighty Skye around Adventure Bay and the tortaround Adventure Bay end. Skye:so how do you like Adventure Bay Liam and Mighty Skye said Skye Mighty Skye:it was geart said Mighty Skye. Liam:it was pawsome and we got to see everything siad Liam. Tuck and Ella:we knew you's to like it said Tuck and Ella. I hope you's like it and if you's have any ideas what I can add to my story and pls let me know world 593.