♥Tipsy♥

Blinking twice, the blonde craned his neck around then snapped back with a mischievous smile. He pulled from somewhere under the table plastic shot cups that he slid to Kankuro. Pushing the deck off to the side, the painted man nudged his sister. Temari rolled her eyes then zipped open her bag she had hanging on Shikamaru's chair. The Gosling's Old Rum bottle appeared in her hands then transferred to Kankuro's. Quietly, he poured the brown liquid into the tiny cups then passed them around the table.

Behind you, Hinata sat alone in her chair, eyes closed. Sakura must have returned to the kitchen. The raven haired female was barely red in the face anymore. She sipped at the ice water, enjoying the moment of respite.

You felt a tap on your arm. Sasuke held out a shot to you. You reluctantly shook your head. Knowing Sakura, she's smell the alcohol on you. You were not going to be the one to incur her wrath tonight. He shrugged then proceeded to knock back both yours and his minuscule cup of rum.

It was just as well because Ino started calling your name from the kitchen. Walking into the next room you saw a tower of pizza boxes. Bags of chips, bottle of sodas scattered across the counter. The girls had been digging out paper plates and napkins. Pouring the chips into bowls, and filling a small metal bucket with ice. Tsunade stood in the kitchen, a folded round table leaning against her leg.

"Where would you like this set up, Sakura?" Naruto's busty aunt questioned the hostess.

The pinkette thought for a moment, "between the couches and the table should be fine. That was no matter where people are sitting they have easy access to the food."

Tsunade nodded then left the kitchen with the table. You all filed out after her, filling the table she set up with 5 types of pizza, the various snacks and refreshing drinks. Feeling better, Hinata rejoined you girls setting out food.

Suddenly, Rock Lee jumps onto his seat, screaming at the guys for looking at his cards. That cheating is the opposite of youthfulness. Blank looks follow, it seems the accusation came from nowhere. He starts to wobble standing on the chair, arms waving frantically as he tries to balance himself. You assume no one kept track of how many shots Lee drank. The man has no tolerance.

You catch Sasuke staring at you. His cheeks are slightly pink, but his eyes focused. He had obviously drank more than the 2 shots you saw, but not enough to be considered tipsy. You anxiously chew your lip, looking away from his intense dark gaze.

Naruto, across the table from Lee, is trying to calm him down and get him to sit. The action has drawn the attention of the females around you. You hear a crunching sound, and jerk in surprise. Sakura's fist is in the bowl of Doritos. She is shaking, chips falling from her hand as she releases it. The pinkette had crushed the snack she had been grabbing.

"Naruto..." the pink woman hisses, stalking towards her disobedient boyfriend.

Just as she reaches the table, Lee lunges for Naruto. The man flung himself across the table at the blonde, and is hugging him so tightly you doubt Naruto could breathe. Tears are running down Lee's face, and he looks incredibly happy. Playing cards and poker chips have scattered, pushed to either side of the two embracing men. Well, one embracing, the other awkwardly trying to escape.

Shino backs away from the table in disgust. Kiba is laughing, taking another shot. When Sakura reaches Naruto, Lee is thrown across the room, tumbles across the back of the couch and right onto the cushion.

You had expected something like this to happen. Not quite this scenario but some ridiculous shenanigan to occur. It was going to take a while to clean up that mess after the screaming stopped. Skittering the edge of the room, you find your purse left on the table nearby. Retrieving your precious cargo you head to the plush chair Hinata had occupied while faint.