Cinemas, motorbikes, boys

You get ready to go over to the Holland household and you wear this because it's comfy

You make your way over and as you open the door you are greeted by Tom.
He jokes "oh fancy seeing you here, Harry's up in his room".
You smile and once again roll your eyes at him.

You get to Harry's door and open it.
Harry: wow y/n I was beginning to think you forgot about me.
You: oh what like you forgot about me when you went to hang out with your girlfriend the day I came back.
You were both being sarcastic but it felt like there was some kind of tension between you.

Harry: so how was school, how do you like the new boy and oh what took you so long to come over.

You: Urm well it was okay and yeah his fine and um well I just kind of forgot.
Truth is you didn't forget you knew exactly what you were doing ;)

You and Harry decided to head out and go watch a movie. Anything with Harry was always fun because you laughed together constantly and he made you happy, he was your better half, your bestfriend soulmate.

During the movie, you and Harry were laughing so loud you kept on getting told to SHHHHH. It got to the point were we got kicked out because it got too much. We walked out of the theatre in hysterics we didn't even know what was funny but having each other's presence made life a billion percent better.

You: Harry you know I love you. I really do. I've missed you, I've missed us. You said as you hugged him.

Harry: y/n I love you too. This much
He showed a tiny gap between his fingers.

You: hey!!!
You said as you shoved him.

You quickly snapped out of it when Hailey, Harry's girlfriend showed up.

Hailey: Harry what the fuck are you doing messing around with some chick.

Harry: babe she's not just some chick, you know she's my best friend so be nice.

Hailey: yeah yeah whatever but you're coming with me now we can go watch a separate movie, oh but with just us sorry y/n maybe next time.
She said with a smug look.

Harry: I'm sorry y/n, really I'll see you tomorrow morning.

So you were left alone. You walked out of the movies completely and began to head home, it was getting late and you had school tomorrow.

Suddenly, a motorcycle pulled up next to you. You began to panic stupidly but you soon realised it was Dylan.

Dylan: hey hop on, looks like you need a ride and it's getting late.

You got on and you held your arms around his waist as you drove.

Once you got to your house, Dylan pulled off his helmet and you looked over to the Holland's to surprise to see Tom in the window looking at you and quickly shutting the curtains when realising you noticed.

Dylan: so this is it I guess.
You: yeah I guess so.

Dylan began to tuck your stand of hair behind your ears and place a hand at the back of your neck. He started to lean in like he was about to kiss me. Before he could my phone went off and the moment was over.

You: sorry I have to go.
Dylan: no no it's fine, see you around.

You walked up to your room and thought could you even say you were disappointed when the moment was ruined. Sure he was hot and all and I mean kissing him wouldn't be wrong would it, but he wasn't Tom. With Dylan something was there and he did make you nervous but you wasn't falling in love with him like you were Tom.

As you opened your room door you see Tom climbing through your window. You roll your eyes confused but you help him in anyways.

You: it's late, what are you doing here.
Tom: babeee, I was starting to miss you. And you you were with that other guy it made me angryyy and I kinda just had a few drinks and wanted to come and see your beautiful facee you know.

You: Tom what the fuck, you can't be here what if Harry suspects something.
Tom: he won't I promise, he is staying over at Haileys tonight he won't even know I'm gone.
You: ugh fine.
You both lay down in the bed, your head on his chest and him playing with the strands of your hair. It felt like home. You felt at peace, like all your worries we're just gone.

Tom kissed your head and you drifted into a deep sleep for the first time in ages. Maybe because of Tom.