Where do we go when we fall to sleep

After I parted ways with the Holland's house I decided to go for walk. A long one to try and get my mind off of things, life was a mess right now and I couldn't even think straight.

Everything suddenly went dark, literally. There I lie in the road completely passed out after being hit by a vehicle at a hit and run. I couldn't move, I couldn't breathe. My time was up, it was time for me to go.

Toms POV.
Everyday I wake up with her not by my side, not knocking on my door, not sneaking around, not driving me completely insane with her precious smile. Her blue eyes, I could fall madly in love starring into. I hate her but you can't hate someone you love, forever right? Oh wow I love her.

Deep into thought I hear the door go so I run downstairs and there is a letter labelled "Tom". At first I was extremely confused. I took the piece of paper with me to my room and began to read.

Be happy my love, even if it's without me.
Y/n

The letter bought tears upon me and I struggled to hold them back. I hate that it would take time to forget this, but after some time I realised how could I not forgive her. She's my person and after all we were never together yet it still hurt.

Dear y/n
A life without you isn't a life worth living at all. I had a right to get mad, however you were not mine to love at the time. I don't care if I had one day on this Earth, I'd want to spend it with you. I used to believe that I was no good for you, that it would be impossible for our paths to cross. But then they did. Even though it hurts in this moment, I knew that you were the other half of my broken soul. I, I've fallen in love with you. On the night of the prom I wanted it to be you so badly that I was going with. So this relationship isn't going to be easy, it's going to be really hard. We're going to have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you forever, you, me, everyday. You want the moon? Just say it, I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down. Anything in the world, I would do for you. But I guess if I love you, it's enough to let you go. To let you be happy if that's what you desire with another other than I. I don't want to be selfish, I don't want to hold you back. So my love, be happy even if it's without me.
Tom.