1

tonight is the first day of joshua's north american tour. it's starting in jade's home city of seattle, washington.

who's jade? jade olson is a normal girl, she's 17 and has the whole summer to follow her favorite singer on tour, joshua bassett. she has a ticket to every show, from seattle to boston, all over her last summer break before she starts college at the fashion institute of technology in new york city . now, while her friends may say that she's a groupie, but jade considers herself, more of a girl who happens to sometimes have groupie characteristics.

on the other hand, joshua, singer, actor, and one of the most famous pop stars of the era. tonight, he's set to start his sold-out tour in seattle. he wouldn't tell anyone this, but even though he's played shows before, this tour has some of the biggest shows he's played, and he's nervous.

"josh!" the booming voice of his drummer, cameron, echos through out the tour bus, "first show tonight! are you ready?" he says as he crashes on to the couch next to joshua

"of course i'm ready!" joshua says, shaking off any of the nerves he had, "are you ready?" he says fist bumping cameron

"i'm so ready, i've been waiting all year for this" cameron says as the two continue to talk about the show that was set to start in a few hours.

jade's house

jade and her best friend, cara, were getting ready for the show tonight, jade picked out a black mini skirt, distressed white cropped tank top, fishnet tights, and white high top converse. cara went with ripped denim shorts and an oversized rolling stones t-shirt with white platform doc martens.

"we need to get going if we want barricade," jade said as she grabbed the keys to her car and grabbed her suitcase, "this is going to be awesome! the next three months will be amazing!"

cara rolls her eyes,"you're lucky i'm coming, you know i don't LOVE joshua like you do" as the girls laugh and make their way to the car and head to the concert.

-

first chapter! hope you guys like it!

PLEASE! like, comment, and vote!!