Five: Middle Of The Night

"Wow is that really the time?" I say, looking at my phone. I had spent all day with my best friend Ethan. Watching movies and playing games, doing all the typical things we like to do together. For the last few hours, we were just talking and laughing. Talking about the future and life. I guess more time had passed than I thought. "Oh shit! It's almost 2am? How did that happen?" Ethan says chuckling to himself. "Time flies when your having fun I suppose" I reply, yawning. "Well, only when your having fun with the right person..." He says, standing up and stretching. He smiles at me. That brilliant smile I love to see. I look away and blush a little. When did I start thinking if him more than a friend? I can't pinpoint when his compliments started meaning more, or when the thought of him put butterflies in my stomach. But now Everytime we touch I don't want him to let go. And when I dream of him, he does things to me a friend definitely wouldn't do. I stand up from the couch myself. "I guess I should be heading home then" I say trying to suppress another yawn. He looks at me with a little concern. "Nah, you shouldn't drive when your tired. You can just stay here. I don't mind" he touches my shoulder, reassuring me. "That would be nice, I guess if you really don't mind..." He flashes another big smile.

       "Awesome! Alright well you can take my bed, I'll just crash on the couch or something.." he starts unfolding the blankets on the back of the couch and laying them out. I furrow my brow. "No way! I can't take your bed and just kick you out! We can share Ethan it's not a big deal" I say that, but my heart still skips a beat when I think of him being so close. He looks at me with wide eyes for a moment and he maybe even blushes himself. But he regains his composure quickly. "Okay yeah that works too. Alright let's head to bed then" I follow him to his bedroom. Spencer perks up from his spot in the living room and follows us out. He grabs a pair of pajama bottoms off the floor. "I'm gonna go change, and give you the opportunity to do the same" he says and walks to the bathroom. I sigh and take off my over shirt and jeans. Leaving me in just a tank top and panties. Spencer looks at the closed door where Ethan disappeared and then trots over to me. I bend down and give him some pets. The bathroom door clicks and he walks back into the room.

       I look up from spencer and see his eyes fixed on me. I straighten up and realize I can't take my eyes off him either. He is shirtless and his pants are sitting low on his hips. I resist the urge to bite my lip. His eyes pan up and down my body. I wish I could read his mind. "So..wanna get in bed then?" He finally looks up. "Oh yeah, totally" he scratches the back of his neck, clearly a little embarrassed. We both crawl into the bed. I settle in and immediately feel comforted by ethan's body heat and soft sheets. It gets harder and harder to keep my eyes open. I turn to him before I fully pass out. "thank you again for letting me sleep over... goodnight Ethan" my eyes start to close. "Goodnight Y/n"

       I feel like I'm floating. Wrapped in warmth and comfort. I feel someone's arms wrapped around me. So safe, so secure, and so so sexy. I can't see them, but I can feel their muscles and soft skin. His hands start to explore my body. His thumb runs over my bottom lip, moving to stroke my face and place his hand on my neck. The other hand starts at the bottom of my shirt, feeling the skin exposed between my shirt and underwear. Then reaching and under making his way up to my tits, teasing my nipples and squeezing the sensitive skin. My breath starts to get heavier, the more turned on I get. I feel him start to get hard, he's pressed against my ass. Slowly he starts grinding on me. My dream starts to slip away, but the sensations are still there. My eyes flutter open and I see ethan's arms around me, teasing me and holding me close. My heart continues to race and I'm still incredibly turned on. But I don't know if Ethan is awake to know what he's doing to me. I slowly pull out of his arms and turn to face him. Like I thought his eyes are closed and he's mumbling in his sleep. I put my hands on his chest and try shaking him gently. "Ethan..." He grabs my leg and pulls it up around his waist. We're pressed against each other again, but this time his cock is pressed right against my core. I bite my lip slightly and my eyes roll back. 'God Ethan please wake up..' I think to myself. I shake him again as he starts to grind against me. "Ethan.." I say a little louder this time. I see his eyes start to open. "Y/n..?" He says groggily. He shifts his body and finally feels what kind of position were in.

       His eyes snap open and his grip on my leg loosens. We both look at each other with lust in our eyes. I bite my lip again and he pulls it from my teeth with his thumb. He runs his hand up the leg that's resting on his waist. "Oh Ethan..." I whisper, my breath shaking. He pulls me in hard and kisses me. We can't seem to get enough of each other. I tangle my fingers in his hair and he grabs my ass, pulling me even closer to him. His hand finds its way up to my hair and he yanks my head back, exposing my neck. He nips and sucks at it, causing me to gasp. "I love hearing the little noises you make.." he mumbles against my skin. I reach down and start rubbing his cock over his pants. He starts to moan softly. I grip his face and make him look at me as I stick my hand down his pants. "Oh fuck.." he moans. "I love hearing you moan for me too.." I whisper in his ear. "I can't take it anymore, I need you" he growls. He aggressively pulls my panties to the side and slides his pajamas off just enough to pull out his cock. He spits in his hand and rubs some on his tip, and some on my aching hole. He starts teasing me, running his tip through my delicate folds. "Do you want me to fuck you   Y/n?" He waits at my entrance for my answer.

      "Yes God I've wanted you to fuck me forever..." I barley answer, and he rams inside me. I let out a loud moan and he smiles. He grabs my ass and spreads me a little for him as he starts moving inside me. "So, you have wanted this forever huh?" He looks at me with a big grin on his face, eyes dark with lust. "Well...for the last...while...fuck you feel so good!" I try to answer him as best I can. But my mind is focused on my building orgasm. He kisses me and I moan into his mouth. "Oh baby, I've been wanting you too. And then tonight seeing you almost naked...fuck me I couldn't stop myself. I needed to be inside you..." He whispers in my ear. His hot breath against my skin sends shivers down my spine. As if I could get any more turned on. "Fuck, fuck, fuck...please Ethan..." He starts fucking me faster and I reach my peak. My body shakes as I cum all over his cock. He chuckles a little. "I gotta say, I love hearing you beg for it" I roll my eyes and pull away from him.

      He instantly tries to pull me back. "Hey! I'm just fucking with you.." he starts to say. I push him back down onto the bed. "Shut up.." I say with the most comanding voice I can manage. I pull off my panties and my top leaving me fully naked before him. I get on top and as he tries to grab my waist I grab his hands and hold them above his head. "I'm not done with you yet, and this time you will be begging for me.." I say, keeping my voice low. This time he's biting his lip and I feel his cock twitch underneath me. I smile and I put his hands on my tits. He starts to squeeze and play with them, and I reach back and stroke his cock a little. When I feel him start throbbing in my hand, I slowly sit down on him. "Fuck...Y/n..your so tight" he moans. I place my hands on his chest and start bouncing on his cock. Slowly at first and then speeding up. His hips start thrusting to match my pace and he puts his hands on my waist, guiding me. We both are lost in pleasure. Our moans bouncing off the walls of the otherwise quiet room. I can feel myself getting close again, but I'm determined to get him on the edge before I cum.

        I suddenly pick up the pace, fucking him fast and hard. "Oh god yes.." he looks down at his cock sliding in and out of me and his breath gets more labored. Some hair flops down into his eyes. I bring my arms up around his head and get closer to his face. I brush the hair away, and kiss him hard. I smile and bite my lip a little. I'm getting closer and closer by the second and I can tell he is too. "Cum for me Ethan...I want every last drop.."I whisper. He wraps his arms around my back and pins me to his chest. He fucks me desperately. We're both getting louder and louder, and I feel his cock start to throb inside me. He pushes inside me one last time, hitting my g-spot hard. I feel him explode inside me and I can't hold back any more. And I cum around him again.

    We lay together, trying to catch our breath. He strokes my hair and kisses my head. I climb off his chest and snuggle up with him. "You should sleep now beautiful..." He says, sounding quite sleepy himself. He runs his hands over my back and we both fall asleep in each other's arms.