Two: First Date

For the last few months I've been talking to Ethan online. I know he just got out of a long term relationship. And we didn't want to rush into anything. But time has passed and we've started sharing more intimate things. We've both revealed feelings for each other, and have started flirting more and more. Finally, he asked me to come over. I haven't been this excited in awhile. I showered and shaved. Got in my cutest outfit, making sure to show a little cleavage. Ethan is a tits guy after all. I got in my little car and started the short drive to his house.
        As I got closer my palms started sweating. I really want things to go well. What of he doesn't like me in person? All of the possible what ifs started running through my head. "Stop"  I told myself. Confidence is always key in these situations. I turned the corner and saw his apartment complex approaching. My new found confidence waivers slightly. But I pull into a spot and take a deep breath. Then another. I finally work up the courage to open the door. I straighten myself out and start looking for his apartment number.
        My finger holds the doorbell for a few seconds. I trace my finger along the edge of my bag. Footsteps approach and I let out one last Shakey breath as the knob turns. He opens the door with a smile. "Hi y/n". I smile back. "Hey Ethan". He immediately pulls me into a hug. We hold each other for a minute or two before shuffling back awkwardly. "So uh how was the drive?" He asks me, rubbing the back of his neck. "Not too bad, it was easy to find the place" I answer looking him over. He looked handsome, he wore a button down tee and a black pair of skinny jeans. His dark hair looked a little shaggy and it flopped down over his eyes from time to time.  "So I guess it's a little easier talking over the phone than in person huh?" He said smirking. I couldn't help but smile back.  "Maybe just a little bit, but I'm sure it will get easier as the night progresses" I reach out and touch his arm, reassuring us both.  "Do you want something to drink?" He asks, motioning over to a bottle of wine. I walk over and look at the lable. "Yeah sure..this is my favorite". "Well yeah I remembered you said you liked this one so...you know". His act of kindness made me blush slightly. He grabs the bottle and two glasses. "Why don't we sit and chat for awhile?" He says walking over to the couch.
          40 minutes and half a bottle of wine later, were both laughing on the couch. The drinks helped relax us and things were hitting off. We were laughing about something that had happened in his childhood. He started filling our empty glasses again.  "So Ethan, as much as I love our current diet of wine, are we going to be eating on this date?" He shakes his head.  "What kind of host would I be if I didn't offer the lovely lady whatever she wanted from Postmates?" "Ooo wow, classy" I teased. He gives me a funny look. "Well sorry I'm not Gordon Ramsey" I laughed. " Well that would have been nice but this is just as good. Next time I will have to cook for you" he smiles sweetly and gets a little closer. "Oh so there's going to be a next time?" I lean in a little too. "There is definitely going to be a next time" I say, lowering my voice a little. His eyes look dark and heavy. And his lips look so soft. I want to kiss him now, but decide to tease him a little. I walk two fingers up his chest. "Soooo.... Can we order that food now?" he sits up like he was snapped out of a trance. "Oh yeah of course, here pick what you want" he hands me his phone. I browse through a few restaurants and settled on an old favorite. I hand him back the phone and he looks for something he wants.  "Hold on a minute" he says and puts the phone to his ear. He proceeded to have a short conversation with the restaurant, verifying they didn't use peanut oil in their kitchen. I vaguely remember an old conversation where he talked about his fans going crazy for his 'phone voice'. I had to admit it did sound a little sexy but then again I thought alot about him was sexy.
          I heard a light melody start playing in the background.  "The food will be here in like 30 minutes" he says softly, puting his phone on the table. He stands and offers his hand. I look at him for a minute, confused. "What are we doing right now?" I ask, squinting my eyes. "Well I know we didn't go out and do anything special for our first date, and isn't dancing supposed to be romantic or something?" He wiggles his fingers, enticing me to grab his hand. I take it reluctantly. "I don't really know how to dance..." I say. "Well good, I don't either" he places my arms around his neck and puts his hands on my hips. We start to sway to the music. I rest my head on his shoulder. We dance in silence for a moment. "This is nice" he says quietly. I smile and pull back to look at him. "Even though we're just dancing in your apartment Ethan, I never thought this wasn't special..." He smiles sweetly and strokes my face. He looks deeply into my eyes. "I'm glad you came here tonight" he says leaning in slowly. I start to match him. Finally we kiss. It builds gradually. Slowly getting more and more intense. I start tangling my fingers in his hair and his hands move back to my hips. He pulls me even closer against him. His hands move lower and starts to grab my ass a little. We both pull back and look at each other while we catch our breath.  His eyes look dark and full of lust. He puts his had on the side of my face and runs his thumb along my bottom lip. I pull my face to his again, and out lips crush back together. We can't seem to get enough of each other. We start to move backwards and our kiss breaks as he falls onto the couch. He quickly grabs my wrist and pulls me on top of him. I'm straddling his waist and we start making out again. He grabs my ass and I feel his chest. We're grinding against each other. I start undoing the first buttons on his shirt when the doorbell rings. We stop suddenly and are snapped back into reality. I quickly get off his lap. And he stands. I see him button his shirt again and re-adjust himself in his pants.
          Im still reeling from our encounter. We had talked about taking things slowly and this wasn't slow. I wanted more, much more...but is that what Ethan wants? He walks back to where I am sitting and sets down the bag of food. We both sit on separate sides of the couch. The awkwardness has returned. "Ethan..I..I'm" I start to say. "Don't be sorry y/n...that was..well that was probably the alcohol and.." he stops suddenly. "No that came out wrong...I don't regret it. I really don't. I just don't want to rush you." He touches my arm. "I don't regret it Ethan...I..I really liked it actually" I say softly. He looks relieved and smiles at me. "Why don't we eat and watch a movie?" I smile back and nod.
         We browse Netflix and settle on the 365 days movie. "Looks like a romance, so perfect for date night" I say as he presses play. We start eating and I didn't realize how hungry I was until now. I finish my food quickly and he does the same. We sit back and really start watching the movie. We sit close together but not quite touching. We laugh about the cheesy acting and the over use of 'Are you lost babygirl?' . As  the movie progressed the sex scenes got more intense and pretty soon we were both shuffling in our seats. Memories of our recent racy encounter start flooding back. I watch the handsome man on the screen go down on the leading lady, and I find myself wondering how good it would feel if Ethan did the same to me. I bite my lip a little. The more I watch the actors fuck, the more sexy thoughts start creeping in. I find myself breathing heavy, I'm getting really turned on. I can't help myself, I look over at Ethan. He glances over as well. Our eyes meet. And we both know what we want.
          He pulls me onto his lap again. And our lips meet once more. It feels so good. We're not waisting any time now. He pushes his hands up my shirt and starts groping my tits. I fumble with the buttons on his shirt. We're grinding against each other again. I can feel him getting harder underneath me. He finally just pulls off my top and bra. He teases my nipples and I let out a little gasp. He pushes me down onto the couch and gets on top of me. He kisses my neck and sucks on my nipples. " I can't resist anymore y/n" he whispers in my ear. "Tell me, do you want me? Do you need me too?" "Yes God yes I want you" I breathe. He bites my neck  slightly and I gasp again. He pulls my bottoms off and puts his head between my legs. He kisses each thigh and I can feel his hot breath on my core. He pushes my legs back and spreads me wide. His tongue flicks against my clit and he suckles me and fucks me with his tongue. My moans get louder and louder. "Fuck Ethan your going to make me cum..." I moan out. He smiles and goes back to work. I can't help it anymore. My body shakes as I orgasm. I catch my breath and look at him as he smiles and rubs my hips. I pull him into a kiss and taste myself on his mouth. He stands and starts undoing his zipper. I give him a devilish smile and get on my knees. He looks a little surprised but doesn't protest. I pull his pants and boxers down. His cock springs free. I lick my lips as I look up at him. I take him in my hands and start stroking him. I kiss his tip and I feel him shiver. I lick along the length and he bites his lip. I love every reaction I get from him. Slowly I take more of him in my mouth. And he gradually starts to moan. I let him fuck my mouth and my throat. I love feeling him inside me. I massage his balls and I hear him start to groan. "Fuck y/n I need to fuck your pussy. I don't want to cum yet" he released the grip on the back of my head. "Bend over the couch" I do as he asks. He teases me with the tip before pushing inside me. I moan again. He feels amazing. He starts slow but I feel him getting more desperate. He wants to cum, I feel him throbbing. And it's really turning me on. He's pounding into me now. Hitting my gspot with every thrust. "Yes, yes, fuck me Ethan fuck me!" I'm screaming it out at this point. He grabs my hair and pulls my head back. He reaches around to ruby clit with my fingers. "I want you to cum with me" he almost growls in my ear. He didn't have to tell me twice. I was getting closer and closer every second. My body starts to tremble as my orgasm starts. He grips my ass and my hair tightly and I feel him pump his seed inside me. Slowly he releases. And we collapse onto the floor. Both of us breathing hard. He looks at me "so, good first date?"