21 - Wedding

"Zhan Zhan! Paris it is!" Yibo insisted for the thousandth time and Xiao Zhan who was glaring at him finally gave up.

"Fine! Taiwan is nearby, I don't get why you want to marry in Paris! You're making all our friends travel there!" Xiao Zhan grumbled.

"I told you I'll pay for their air tickets" Yibo said and Xiao Zhan sighed, pouncing on him and they both laid on the bed with Xiao Zhan on top, resting his chin on Yibo's chest. "Wang Yibo! Learn to save money!"

"Alright, alright, it's for our wedding" Yibo kissed Xiao Zhan, making Xiao Zhan who was pouting sigh and relax in Yibo's embrace.

Yibo then picked his phone up and made a call "Yes, Paris is confirmed. Book the grandest place with the nicest food! It must have all my wife's favourite food in the list I gave you.

Also! Add grand looking decorations. It must add up to not less than a billion. And then book the grandest resort there. I want a bungalow to me and my wife alone. Book a few more for our guests.

"Wang Yibo!" Xiao Zhan who recovered from being stunned shouted the loudest he could. "Decorations costing a billion dollars?! Are you crazy?! And booking a whole bungalow for us 2 person and more for our guests?! Have you not heard of the words 'hotel room'?!"

Yibo covered his ears but could still hear Xiao Zhan loudly. When Xiao Zhan finally finished shouting and complaining, Yibo hugged him. "Come on, Zhan! I'm a multi-billionaire!"

Xiao Zhan grit his teeth "Wang Yibo, with the way you are spending money, you'll soon be a multi-broke person!"

Yibo chuckled "Zhan, it's only this once. You know I don't spend money like water. Our wedding is special! I'm willing to spend on it!"

"Don't spend money like water?" Xiao Zhan frowned "You bought a $15 million bike last week! And the week before that when I told you that I wanted to learn riding a bicycle, you bought two bicycles costing $100,000 each!"

Xiao Zhan sat up as he got more agitated, huffing and puffing before continuing "And look at our room! Our house! Even if I accidentally mention it, the most expensive one will suddenly appear here! How is this not spending water like money?!"

"Aiya, Zhan, I can afford it. Whatever you want, I'll buy. And our wedding is something I cannot be stingy on" Yibo placed his hands behind his head in a carefree manner.

"But I don't need you to be a sugar daddy!" Xiao Zhan pouted, making Yibo chuckle "But I want to pamper and shower you with gifts and presents and everything!"

Xiao Zhan who was sitting on Yibo's abs wriggled his butt backwards till he felt Yibo's bulge buried between his butt. "Yibo, good boy, listen to me?" Xiao Zhan said, moving his butt around.

Yibo made a hesitating expression, making Xiao Zhan lightly smirk and move faster. But Xiao Zhan frowned when Yibo was still 'hesitating' after some time.

Xiao Zhan got off and unbuckled Yibo's pants, holding Yibo's proud member. Xiao Zhan kissed it and rubbed it against his lips. "Bo Bo?" Xiao Zhan urged for a reply.

"Hmmm..." Yibo thought further and Xiao Zhan started kissing and licking Yibo's cock while staring at him.

'How lewd' Yibo smirked internally but maintained a thinking face. As Xiao Zhan licked and sucked, he slowly forgot his initial intention.

Xiao Zhan grabbed Yibo's cock with both hands, licking and kissing more furiously before finally taking it in his mouth, letting out a moan.

Yibo seeing Xiao Zhan busy with his cock, replaced his hesitating face with a smirk. Seeing Xiao Zhan wiggle his butt in the air while sucking him off made him harder.

Yibo reached his long hand to Xiao Zhan's back and pulled down his pants. Xiao Zhan moaned when the cool air brushed against his bare skin and moaned again when Yibo's big, cool hands groped his butt.

"Y-Yibo..." Xiao Zhan moaned, licking Yibo's cock. Yibo hummed and thrusted his finger into Xiao Zhan.

When Yibo's hand thrusted faster, Xiao Zhan moaned and deep-throated himself, cumming on the sheets while Yibo released in his throat.

"Yibo..." Xiao Zhan called out with a blushing face after gulping down Yibo's seeds. Yibo immediately pushed Xiao Zhan down and entered him.

"How can I, deprive my perfect Zhan of a perfect, grand wedding?!" Yibo said as he thrusted hard. Xiao Zhan wanted to argue back but could only moan and groan.

After many rounds, Yibo kissed Xiao Zhan who laid in his embrace "I promise to ask for your permission before buying expensive things so just let me spend on our wedding, okay?"

"At least get a hotel room instead of a bungalow? A bungalow is meant for 10 to 15 people, not for 2!" Xiao Zhan pouted but Yibo shook his head with a smirk.

"No, after our wedding we will consummate and explore each part of the bungalow. We need a big space" Yibo smirked which made Xiao Zhan blush.

Xiao Zhan grumbled and bit Yibo's chest. "You just don't listen to me!" Xiao Zhan sighed. Yibo chuckled "I love you, Zhan"

"W-What are you doing?" Sleepy Xiao Zhan became awake in an instant. Yibo pointed to his chest where Xiao Zhan left a bite mark "Well, you seduced me"

Two months later... Yibo and Xiao Zhan stood in front of their family and friends and said "I do", kissing each other. Right beside them, stood Hai Kuan and Zhuo Cheng who did the same.

Yibo cleared his throat. "Zhan, I love you. Growing up under my parents made me realise how fake this world is. If not for my brother, I might have already given up on myself. Zhan, you taught me that not the whole world is fake. Not everyone is fake. Thank you for coming into my life. I love you, and I trust you with all my heart."

Xiao Zhan smiled as Yibo handed the mic to him. "Thank you Yibo, for choosing to open your heart to love me and trust me. I might be a little silly and poor while you are a smartass and a billionaire but I love you for you! Even if you become the most penniless person on earth, I love you so much!" Xiao Zhan said and pounced on Yibo.

"Don't worry, I won't be penniless" Yibo made sure to clarify in front of everyone before kissing Xiao Zhan back.

Zhuo Cheng smacked the back of Xiao Zhan's head and snatched the mic from them "Wang Hai Kuan. When we all thought you got into that car accident and died, the only thing I regretted so much was that we are not married. And I hate you for not keeping in contact with me, making me cry every night!"

Hai Kuan chuckled and kissed Zhuo Cheng before taking the mic. "I know. I am selfish, because whenever I think that I might have been the one who died, I only wished that you were my husband, so that at least we are a family before I leave the world. Zhuo Cheng, I love you. Thank you for marrying me" Hai Kuan held Zhuo Cheng's hand and kissed it.

Everyone clapped for the two couples who started kissing non-stop until everyone started jeering and shouted for them to stop before they made love right there.