70: Get well soon, FEELINGS!

AT: *Shouts* What's up, this is AT! I am back with a bang!

BC: Since her module is done, she comes back.

AT: Sorry for not coming back, because I am busy with my student's life. Now, I'm doing Tiktok and stuffs. As I observing Tiktok in games, Tekken is underrated. Like why????

BC: Follow her Tiktok account for Seiyuu and Tekken content. Her account name is sadako.at.

AT: This made me feel that....

BC: You feel happy because of your modules?

AT: Sort of.... *LAUGHS*

BC: Just read and relax! Let's start the show.

(Mishima Polytechnic School)

(Classroom)

*Xiaoyu went to her chair as she arrived at her classroom. She went to her classmates to talk.*

Xiaoyu: Guys, have you noticed that Kuni is acting strange recently?

Asuka: Wait first! Come to think of it... I saw her at the train station last weekend.

Lucky Chloe: Maybe she misses home.

Josie: Bruh! It's homesick. It happens to me once. Have you forget it?

Lili: Of course! We couldn't forget that chaotic Josie singing OPM.

*They all laughed. Josie frowned at them. Meanwhile, Jin and Julia are talking to Kunimitsu 2*

Julia: *Sad* I felt sorry for her as she went home on weekends.

Jin: That happens to you when you couldn't see nature?

Julia: *Laugh* Too funny Jin! Anyways, let's cheer her up. We will make a simple surprise for her. Tell your Xiaoyu to go with her as we make simple decorations

Jin: Alright alright. Go tell the others, class prez.

Julia: Got it! After the class.

*During class, as all are present, Xiaoyu is observing Kunimitsu 2. She saw worries in her face.*

(After Class)

Xiaoyu: Kunimitsu 2!

Kunimitsu 2: Yes?

Xiaoyu: Are you okay?

Kunimitsu 2: *Sadly* Kind of... I miss my mom.

Xiaoyu: That is my feeling when I came here to Japan for studying here. I miss my parents too. But thanks to them, I manage not to get homesick.

Kunimitsu 2: *Shocked* I wish I was like you.

Xiaoyu: Why?

Kunimitsu 2: You are friendly with our classmates, while me.... I am very shy.

Xiaoyu: Have confidence in yourself. Come on, let's tour the school.

*Then Xiaoyu and Kunimitsu 2 are touring around in the campus. They enjoy as they talked about themselves at the same time.*

Xiaoyu: Did you know that our class has many foreign students?

Kunimitsu 2: I didn't noticed that.

Xiaoyu: Actually, Hwoarang is from 🇰🇷, Julia is from 🇺🇸, Josie is from the 🇵🇭, and I came from 🇨🇳. I will tell you the other students where they came from and you will know their culture and traditions. It's crazy but it was fun. Even we have language barrier, at least we understand each other.