73: Miguel's light

What's up guys this is AT! I have some good news today, I don't have schoolwork. Finally, it's done. I need my chapter to be done ASAP. Yes. Today, I need to be active in writing chapters in Tekken High or I'll be dead soon. I'm lacking sleep. Sheesh! In order to sleep properly, I need to write chapters in morning.

I like to thank my friends who support me in this book even my first account is inactive. But I miss @ATandBC and I know you miss the account too.

By the way, I am also into Mobile Legends but sad to say, the fandom is trash. While you play, they trash talk you for being weak in the game. Also the ships too, they can't accept the canon couple because they are based on the skin, not the storyline. Bruh! That is what I am going to say. For those who are KOF fans, mess them up (just kidding) because all they can say for example if KOF and ML fans saw the picture of Iori Yagami, I know KOF fans will say it's Iori Yagami, but ML fans will say, it's Chou. So, gets?

Anyway, chapter started!

MIGUEL'S POV

(Restaurant)

My sister and I went to the restaurant to eat food. I was well-behave this time. Then, we order some food and we ate. Honestly! My sister's scolding gave me a waste of time.

Miguel's sister: Geez! Will you stop taking fights against them?

Bruh! They getting in my nerves as usual.

Miguel's sister: That's why Father and Mother hates you for being hot-headed.

Duh! Leave them be. I'm satisfied with myself. They are very strict to me. Tell them I am okay.

Miguel's sister: But I am very worried about you.

Sheeesh! Don't worry, your brother is strong.

Miguel's sister: You're reckless! I might have a heart attack.

Then, you have something to say, right?

Miguel's sister: Don't tell to father and mother that I have a boyfriend.

How many months?

Miguel's sister: 7 months.

What the? I'm against it.

Miguel's sister: So we are even, right?

You may have a point but... Where is your boyfriend now?

Miguel's sister: He is busy because it was his schedule today.

You know.... I'm against it. Maybe your boyfriend wasn't good enough for you.

Miguel's sister: My boyfriend loves me more than anything. He is the one who understands my situation. Even Father and Mother did not understand, not even the slightest problem. Even you!

*Angrily* Hey girl! You know, I'm angry at you.

*Miguel's sister walks out*

*Shouts* Get back here!

Xiaoyu: What's that noise?

Jin: Nevermind him. He is just a crybaby.

*Miguel approaches Jin as he heard it*

*Angrily* What did you say?! I will punch you now!

Xiaoyu: Here we go again.

*Both Miguel and Jin are fighting each other. Fortunately, they are the customers who is inside the restaurant. Xiaoyu tried to stop them but they won't listen to her so she called the boss. The boss is angry at them for destroying the restaurant but Jin manages to pay the expenses. It made Miguel and the staffs shocked. Then Miguel walked away but Xiaoyu grabbed his arm.*