Part 9: Hanging Out With Friends!

"Oh, Iwaizumi-san...Hello.." Kageyama bows in front of the trainer, who chuckled.

"Hey Kageyama. Long time no see. And you've grown taller."

"Oh! Tobio!" Another voice pipes up from behind Iwaizumi, which was very familiar.

"Oh, hello, Mattsun. Is Makki here too?"

"Yessir! He's on the couch and he's fast asleep. He just got back from America and was too tired to do anything. Luckily, Tooru made him-no...Forced him to sleep on the couch, saying he didn't mind and he was still the 'good' Oikawa in high school." Mattsun snickers.

"Oi. Mattsun, you bully! Your just like Iwa-chan!" Oikawa cries and appears behind the two boys, on his alien themed pajamas.

"Oh, hey Tobio! Your finally here!" Oikawa cheered and quickly went to his boyfriend, enveloping him in a big hug.

The two boys groaned and looked away, "Please, my single-ass can't take this." Iwaizumi complained and Oikawa hummed.

"Hm? Well, I know the reason why you're still single! You get angry very eas-"

"SHITTYKAWA, YOU BETTER COME HERE AND LET ME BEAT YOUR ASS AGAIN."

"Eep!"

Oikawa lets Kageyama go and dodges Iwaizumi's upcoming figure to the right. "Ah! No! I'm sorry!!"

Iwaizumi growls and continues to charge at Oikawa, and the two remaining boys just stood there, awkwardly for a few minutes.

"Hey, Tobio. You wanna come in? They'll tire out eventually-"

"Agreed."

The two boys left the pair who were wrestling each other on the ground.

---

Everyone was fast asleep after the movie marathon they had.

Oikawa and Kageyama were cuddling, Mattsun and Makki were also cuddling, and Iwaizumi was left with a body pillow that he cuddled to death. (Same Iwa. Same here😭🖐🏻)

I guess their sleep-over/hang-out turned out to be a good idea!