𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬: 𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬, 𝗧𝗢𝗢𝗥𝗨 𝗢𝗜𝗞𝗔𝗪𝗔!

Beep Beep Beep Beep Be-!

Kageyama excitedly slammed his hand down on the alarm clock, silencing it immediately.

He kicks the covers off of him and sits up, shaking Oikawa awake.

"Tooru!" He shouts, causing Oikawa to groan and turn to his side, still cuddling on the long pillow he had.

"Tobio, its still early..." Oikawa sighed tiredly, burying his face on the pillow.

"Its 7:30AM, it isn't that late."

"Its still early, Tobio. Come here...~" Oikawa muttered, abandoning the pillow he was holding and opening his arms for his boyfriend to come in.

"I would love to babe, but I wanna take you somewhere!" Kageyama whined and stood up from the bed, wearing his fluffy house slippers.

"Huh?" Oikawa blinked innocently, "What do you mean?"

"Silly, did you actually forget that today's your birthday?" Kageyama fixes his hoodie and looks back at Oikawa, who was cuddling the pillow once again.

"Yeah..."

Kageyama could only roll his eyes and walk to the bathroom, laughing away.

"...WAIT TODAY IS MY WHAT?!" Oikawa sat up with his ridiculous bedhair. "Tobio-chan!"

---

"A picnic? Tobio, you shouldn't have!" Oikawa looks at Kageyama with sparkly eyes, "You did a great job! Wow! Its perfect!" The young setter looks away while blushing from the praise.

"I-Its not that much..." He bashfully mutters.

"Tobio, what do you mean?" Oikawa grabs Kageyama's hands and squeezed them tightly. "Everything you make looks perfect to me! This is the best birthday present I could ask for!" Oikawa pats Kageyama on his head and gives him a nose kiss. "Thank you!"

"Hey!" Kageyama pouts and laughs at the same time.

"Come on, let's sit down!" Oikawa pulls Kageyama to the small picnic that the blueberry prepared for the both of them.

Kageyama could only smile and let his boyfriend continue to pull him.

---

"Tobio, I love you but why would you pick a horror movie, even if you hate horror movies?" Oikawa chuckled at his boyfriend's stupidity, swinging their intertwined hands back and forth.

After finishing their lovely picnic, Kageyama suggested they see a movie. Oikawa was okay with it, as long as they spent the remaining night together.

"Hm..." Kageyama hummed and thought about it.

"Because I love it when you wrap your arms around me as an attempt to calm me down." Kageyama smiled at his boyfriend, causing Oikawa to look at him with his mouth gaped open. "Its cute!~"

"I-"

"Thank you, ma'am! C'mon Tooru!" Kageyama grabbed the tickets from the woman and dragged Oikawa to the venue where their movie will be showing.

"He-Wait! Tobio, slow down! We haven't even gotten our snacks yet!" Oikawa yells.

"Oh." Kageyama stops running. "You're right."

---

Screams echoed around the theater, mostly Kageyama's.

There were not a lot of people today, considering it was a weekday. Kageyama was really grateful.

Another jumpscare appears and Kageyama ducked his head on Oikawa's chest.

"Sheesh, it isn't even that scary." Oikawa would say, but upon closer look, you could definitely see his hands shaking and he's trying to hide it. Kageyama was unaware though.

"Yeah, right..." Kageyama mumbled, peeking and taking a look at the screen, only to flinch and slam his head back at Oikawa's chest again.

"Ow! Careful!" Oikawa whined.

"I am!"

"No you aren't!"

---

The movie was finally over and the two boys were on their way back home, holding hands.

The walk back home was silent but wasn't awkward.

Both boys didn't know what to say to the other or how to start a conversation.

"H-Hey, Tobio..."

"Tooru I-"

They stopped and giggled.

"What is it?"

"No, you go first."

"Agh, fine. Before we end this birthday date, lets go stargazing."

Oikawa chuckles and covers his mouth with his other hand, giggling away with his cheeks puffed with red.

"W-What are you laughing at? Is it a bad idea?" Kageyama complained.

"Nono, its a great idea Tobio. Its just that...I was about to suggest that idea too!"

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah! But we better hurry, because it looks like its going to rain sooner or later." It was Oikawa's turn to pull the boy and next thing you knew, they were running to a spot they always loved ever since they started dating back at high school.

---

Kageyama laid at the grass with heavy breaths, his chest heaving up and down and his eyes were closed.

He hears Oikawa laughing beside him and he turned his head to look at his lover.

Those brown eyes sparked with joy and life, his lips outstretched with a pretty smile, his hair was a little messy due to the breeze and his cheeks were painted with light pink.

"You're so pretty, Tooru..."

"Thank you, Tobio-chan! But you're prettier AND more handsome though! You earn two titles!" Oikawa raised his index and middle finger, forming a peace sign.

Kageyama lets out a laugh, making Oikawa's heart skip a beat.

"I remembered the first time I made you laugh." Oikawa blurts out, making Kageyama's laughter die down. Oikawa looks up at the stars, eyes shining. "It was a lame pickup line."

Kageyama laughed again, "Yeah, but I laughed because you're reaction was funny and I had to cover the obvious blush on my cheeks."

"Oh yeah! The others were going crazy!" Oikawa and Kageyama laughed at the sudden memory, remembering the way Suga was shaking Daichi so hard, he turned dizzy. The time Iwaizumi had to stop Mattsun and Makki taking blackmail pictures. The time Yahaba had to give Kyotani a scolding for laughing. The time Hinata could only complain about Kageyama having a boyfriend but not him. The time Kindaichi didn't know what was happening and Kunimi had to tell him to let the matter go.

Ugh...Every second matters when these two are together.

---

ok idk if this was good or bad but here you guys go! <3

happy birthday tooru oikawa!

i just had to make a bonus scenario :3