The Calm(Ch.12)

Keys:
Y/n = Your Name

L/n = Last Name

AYYY waddup

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Club Godzilla I ain't trickin im jsut Dickin bitches down head down pop that pop that pusy to hte groudn" Y/n sang as she opened the gate to the pool deck. She was wearing a form fitting swimsuit, her muscular stature standing out.

Looking around, she noticed some people that stood out from the others. There was a woman with purple hair and a long front bang with blue lipstick. Another wore a revealing swimsuit and had pink curly hair. She spotted Y/n and waved at her, which Y/n broke out in a sweat.
'Holy shit those things were.... were- NO, DO NOT LOOK AT WOMEN LIKE THAT!' she mentally slapped herself.

Waving back, she walked away on cue to the other side of the pool and let out a breath of relief "Phew"

"Y/N!" A high pitched voice said which hit every nerve in her body, and not the good way. 'Its Karura,.. fuck'

"You won the first match! That means you're really worthy of becoming my girl husband now!" She had her hand behind her back, ready to untie her bikini.

"Take me now! My body is ready!" Just as she started to pull, Y/n grabbed her arm, holding Karura back from publicly embarrassing herself.

"Listen, I'm sure you are a lovely girl. But I'm really not into underaged girls or having children with underage girls. And please stop stripping in public, have some self respect" Karura fluttered her eyelashes at her and pouted.

"But, it's my responsibility to create a strong heir!" She gave Y/n a questioning glance. Y/n let out a deep sigh, does this girl even have friends?

"You are so much more then what your family is telling you. Make some friends. Get a hobby, maybe a job. See where you are in a few years. And I mean this in the nicest way, grow up a little" she wrapped a towel around Karura. Patting her shoulders comfortingly.

"Bye bye now"

"I'll be waiting for you my love!" Karura smiled gleefully.

Her pool mood was ruined, so she went to put on some clothes and see if Kaede wanted to grab a bite.

~Short Timeskip~

"Kaedeeee, Ikeaaaaa! Where are you?" Y/n called out for her female friend. She looked all around the bathroom before heading to Ohmas waiting room. Knocking at the door before opening it, she saw Kaede and Kazuo standing infront of Ohma as he slept. He was muttering nonsense and twitching. She gently closed the door and stood next to Kaede.

"What's going on?" Y/n whispered.

"Ohma seems to be having a nightmare of some sort" Kaede whispered back. She nodded as his twitching became more erratic and his muttering turned into raspy, choked out words. Before they knew it, Ohmas head tilted backwards and he clenched his fists.

"Because you were weak!" He shouted before letting out a gasp. Kazuos fight or flight response probably kicked in as he yelled and jumped away from Ohma.

"Y/n, Yamashita Kazuo, Akiyama Kaede" He looked at them with a wide eyed expression.

"Are you alright? Did you have a bad dream?" Kaede asked. Ignoring the question, Ohma looked at the other man in the room.

"What are you doing, Yamashita Kazuo". Kazuo was in a sort of Street Fighter stance before returning to normal.

"Oh, nothing. Your sudden screaming scared me"