ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ-ɢᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡᴇʀs

𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚊𝚖 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍, 𝟷𝟶:𝟶𝟶𝚊𝚖

ding
ding
ding

My phone would not stop doing off so i grabbed it too see I was gaining followers rapidly. "What the fuck." i thought. It had been going on all night.

I opened up my instagram which had been gaining the most followers i already had 70k.

I scrolled through most of it till i found something interesting.

TommyInnit✔︎ has started following you

WilburSoot✔︎ has started following you

Tubbolive✔︎ has started following you

Dreamwastaken✔︎ has started following you

Ranboo✔︎ has started following you

Nihachu✔︎ has started following you.

All verified creators? I thought then i saw tommyinnit! Oh my god! I can DM him! I went to my DMs to see they we already spammed i didnt bother looking i just searched up TommyInnit to see,

Their was already a message notification from him.

I clicked on his name.

TommyInnit✔︎

Hi, sorry about all the spam you kinda also caught me off guard i wasent expecting you to actually look at my channel.

Oh well i did haha yea a bunch of verified creators started following me is it the people on those smp videos?

Yeah thats them if they DM you at all just please ignore it they bully me alot because im the youngest.

Oh my sister bullys me too it sucks being the youngest.

Honestly it does. I have to go but how about you give me your number so i dont have to look through my DMs to find you?

Smooth Mr innit smooth but anyways sure i guess? it is
***-***-****

thanks ill text you after my stream today :)

I saw the stream notification pop up but i didnt have time to watch it. I got out of bed as i lazily dragged my body to the kitchen.

"Goodmorning!" my mother yelled coming downstairs. "Hey." i said tiredly

"Didnt get much sleep?" she asked sitting down eating a piece of toast.

"Nah." I said pouring a cup of coffee.

"Oh my god Ana look at these fuzzy handcuffs i seriously dont know what happened to your father but hes not into that stuff anymore!" she exclaimed.

I laughed as i sat next to her. "And thats why Abby was born when you were 17." I said taking a sip of my coffee.

She rolled her eyes and laughed. "Well i gotta get to work." she said grabbing her keys and leaving.

I love my mom she understands me so much and I can talk to her about anything now my dad on the other hand...

"ANASTASIA CAN YOU GET ME A BEER!" my dad yelled from the living room. I sighed. "Yea dad." I said getting a beer out of the fridge and walking to the living room giving it to him.

"Your welcome." I said walking away. I heard the doorbell ring so i went to get it and their was my sisters bestfriend Moonie. "Hey Moon im sure your here too see Abby." I said letting her in.

"Yea she asked me to come over." She said running up the stairs to her room.

I have practically known Moonie my whole life her and Abigail have been friends since abby was 6. Me on the other hand i dont really have any friends.

Yea the people at school i guess i have but no one really is a bestfriend to me.

I ran upstairs and heard Moonie and Abigail laughing about something im not sure what. But i just went to my room and sat at my desk turning on my PC I have three screens because why not.

I saw that Tommy was still live so i joined his live. I subscribed to him already for a year. He was playing fnaf.

I took a picture of him and decided to post it on instagram.

crafty.ana

 @TommyInnit what a baby heres a hug tommy ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

@TommyInnit what a baby heres a hug tommy ◕◡◕ ༽つ

Liked by Nihachu,TommyInnit,Purpled, and 600k others

TommyInnit: thanks ಠ_ಠ

WilburSoot: Actually children
➪crafty.ana: at least we are not 24

User1: wait i kinda ship them.

User45: Guys dont ship them they might mot want to be.

User68: pussyinnit
liked by crafty.ana