ᴇɪɢʜᴛ-ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

"Ill take one cappuccino please." I smiled at the counter of the cafe i met tommy at not to long ago.

"It will be right up." the man smiled. I took a seat in the small booth all the way in the far corner.

I noticed the bell rang as i looked up and it was Tommy. I smiled and took my phone out snapping a quick picture of him and sending it to him.

As if on time his phone dinged and he opened it. He looked confused then turned around and saw me and smiled.

He walked over and sat across from me in the booth. "Hello women." Tommy smiled.

"Hello Child." I smiled back. His fluffy hair was draped across his forhead smoothly as his blue eyes beamed into my brown ones.

"I missed you i guess." he said. I giggled "thank you wise british man." i remarked

"So uh ive been meaning to talk to you-" tommy started but got interrupted by the waiter. "Here you go ma'am" he said and walked away.

I took a sip of my coffee knowing quite well tommy was up to something because he always has that shit-eating grin on his face.

"Whatchu planning?" i asked curiously. "Oh nothing jus-" he got interrupted as the cafe door bell rang signaling someone else had entered the cafe and when i look over i couldve never imagined who i saw.

AN: who do you think it will be ?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) anyways HOW TF DID I GET 3K READS ? UH DIDNT I HAVE LIKE 100 NOT THAT LONG AGO- THANKS LMAO
-hannah :)