Chapter 1

*~*~*~*~A few hours before~*~*~*~*
You sighed walking forwards, your arms crossing, as you stared upwards at the pizzeria's stage.

The animatronics all dancing mechanically on the large stage in the center as the songs played in the background behind them.

'Tch... what a bunch of a fakes and phonies.' You said within your mind as you turned walking towards a table where your family sat with a smile on each of their faces.

Your little sister in particular, beamed in excitement.

You rolled your eyes sitting down in a chair across from her as she looked over to you.

"Aren't you happy!? This place is awesome-"

"No it's not." You said with a huff. "I've seen better."

"Y/n!" Your mother said, the chatter around the table coming to a halt, though the background noise still going as other children screamed and yelled out excitedly as they began playing whatever games they wanted to. "Be nice to your sister. She's very excited to be here, so don't ruin her special day."

You looked away crossing your arms. "Yeah sure, whatever. I'm just going to look 'round, Kay? Byeeeee."

You stood storming off before you even gave your mother a chance to talk, your father staring off after you in distaste as you walked into the bathroom, resting your hands on the sink for a moment staring at your self in the mirror.

After a moment you shook your head and reached your hands into the sink, cupping them, letting the water go inside your hands.

Red

Your eyes widen as the blood showed on your hands and you quickly backed away after dropping the puddle of water within your hands back into the sink.

The room flickers from black to red, back to normal.

You shook your head, your hands shooting you to your hair grasping it tightly as you crouched leaning against a stall door. Voices echoing throughout your head.

"Time is of the essence, do not let me down (Down, down down-)"

"Y/n, Y/n!!!" Your mother says worriedly shaking you. "Y/n, are you having another episode? Should I take you home-"

You slapped her hand away and stood shaking your head. "I'm fine. It's nothing. You're right, let's not ruin my little sisters special day." You stuck your hands within your pockets glancing around. Nobody else was in there when that happened... good, just my luck.

Your mother stood looking at you worriedly, but you turned ignoring her and walked away glaring slightly.

"Come to me..."

You shook your head slightly and walked outside, on a nearby balcony, for some fresh air as the voices began ringing through your head again.

'This place... why here of all places...?'

"You're mine..."

———————————————————

Sorry it's been a little while, but here's the latest and greatest chapter, at least for right now.

I have indeed been working on another book much similar to this if you would like to check it out!

More chapters of this book will indeed come, but know that if you really want a good thriller in the meantime go check this book out!!!

It's hopefully going to published in the coming year!

Hope to bring you more updates! <3

~thedisjockey